Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

YoungBlood

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by YoungBlood

  1. :thumb: Sorry!
  2. I agree! :thumb: I remember watching that game and Bell definitely would not have won if it hadn't been for Woolum. I would say that there have been a number of really good players over the years (that people over at Bell could name) that should have been at Pineville instead of Bell.
  3. Exactly what I was thinking! :thumb:
  4. This would not suprise me either! Coach Hatcher is a great coach and always had some really good teams down at Graves County. If the people over in Perry Central will just be patient with him, then I think that things will workout. Good luck Coach! :thumb:
  5. He has done a good job; but no chance in him taking over the Black Bears. I'm not saying that he is not capable.
  6. ...........and who got beat against Perry Central last night! I agree, Cantrall's ranking are always a joke.
  7. I agree, Jones will have them ready come start of the season. With an offseason workout and pleanty of teaching the Black Bears will be competitive. The only problem that I see is that Jones will not accept players not coming to practice. No knock on any of the county coaches now; but I do know in at least 2 of the schools players will miss practice time without any punishment. Jones will not go for this! I think that once the kids understand that they will be held accountable then everything will work its self out. I hope! :thumb:
  8. I don't think that it's a done deal, as far as the assistants go, just yet. Coach Larkey just spoke to the players and former coaches of the county today after school; but I'm sure that it won't take him long to put together a staff. Great turnout for the announcement of Coach Larkey! The players started chanting "WE ARE!" "HC!" The Black Bears will be for REAL next season and seasons to come, under the direction of Larkey! :banana:
  9. You are correct! :thumb:
  10. This could be true, but out of all the sports at the new school girls basketball should have the best chance to succeed right away. They will be loaded!!
  11. The announcement will be made today at 5:00 that Larkey will be the coach of the Harlan County Black Bears. You can catch it on Mountain News!
  12. 7 Fairdale 5 Bardstown 3 Southern 2 Atherton 1 Ballard TB Ballard
  13. 5 Central Hardin 3 Harlan 3 Paris 1 Garrard 1 Montgomery 1 Notre Dame 1 Tates Creek 1 Wayne 1 Bowling Green 1 Henry Clay Tiebreaker: 108
  14. WOW indeed!!! I guess there is an "I" in tennis. :lol:
  15. I heard today that the basketball coaching positions for Harlan County High School will be posted sometime this week. That way as soon as season is over they can name the coaches.
  16. I agree! They are pretty confident that Coach Jones will take the job.
  17. Not to mention two talented freshman in Hamlin (Cawood) and Miller (Cumberland).
  18. Cumberland starts 4 seniors, but they have 3 or 4 talented underclassmen that can contribute next year. Cawood also has some pretty good underclassmen, but the best one (Caldwell) is out this year with a knee injury. As for Evarts, maybe you can get one possibly two from there that could contribute next season. Like wideopen said, it may take them a year or two to really be a force; but there are some really talented kids coming up in the grade schools.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.