Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan County officially names Larkey

Featured Replies

Coach Tom Larkey, was officially named the Head Football Coach at Harlan County.

 

I'll provide a link....once is made available.

I wonder when Coach Larkey will name is staff of assistants. I am sure that also is a done deal or close to being.

Congrats to the Bears. I hope Coach Larkey brings in some of the head coaches from the 3 schools coming together as assistants, especially Canady at Evarts and Reynolds at Cumberland. I think it would help to bring in players, and they would be great additions to the staff.

I wonder when Coach Larkey will name is staff of assistants. I am sure that also is a done deal or close to being.

 

I don't think that it's a done deal, as far as the assistants go, just yet. Coach Larkey just spoke to the players and former coaches of the county today after school; but I'm sure that it won't take him long to put together a staff.

 

Great turnout for the announcement of Coach Larkey! The players started chanting "WE ARE!" "HC!"

 

The Black Bears will be for REAL next season and seasons to come, under the direction of Larkey! :banana:

Larkey and the Bears are a winning pair. Welcome coach Larkey and good Luck Harlan County High.

I don't think that it's a done deal, as far as the assistants go, just yet. Coach Larkey just spoke to the players and former coaches of the county today after school; but I'm sure that it won't take him long to put together a staff.

 

Great turnout for the announcement of Coach Larkey! The players started chanting "WE ARE!" "HC!"

 

The Black Bears will be for REAL next season and seasons to come, under the direction of Larkey! :banana:

 

I wouldnt be so quick my friend. Its ok to be optimistic but dont put all that pressure on these young men. Adopt a new slogan, one that even these student athletes could also grab a hold of. Do not look past today and never look ahead when you have the present to overcome. :thumb:

Harlan County should have a great group of RB's next season. This team could have a much speed as any team in the mountains( Good Luck Coach Larkey and staff).

Harlan Co. has got a great coach there and he will be sorely missed here at the ROCK. Best of luck to Harlan!!!!

Harlan County should have a great group of RB's next season. This team could have a much speed as any team in the mountains( Good Luck Coach Larkey and staff).

 

I would be pretty excited if I were Coach Larkey. At the S.E.K.C. Banquet there was some pretty good lookin athletes representing Cumberland.

Glad to see it is done. Good luck to Harlan County and Tom Larkey!

I would like to welcome Coach Larkey back to Harlan County to coach the Harlan County Black Bears. This is an excellent choice for a football coach and a proven coach. Best of luck to you and your Harlan County Black Bears. Go Bears.

Harlan Co. has got a great coach there and he will be sorely missed here at the ROCK. Best of luck to Harlan!!!!

 

:thumb:

I think this is a good hire for Harlan County High School. All you need to do is look at his accomplishments and records and see why they went after him. I think he will do a good job with these kids. Congrats Coach Larkey and Harlan County High School.

:dancingpaGood luck to Coach Larkey and Harlan Co. Harlan has gotten a great coach and should have a great year. Hope everyone appreciates Cach Larkey and gives him and the team support.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.