Everything posted by YoungBlood
-
Paintsville 78 Lou. Holy Cross 67
Again, thanks for all the updates homeless camel.
-
Who will be coach at Harlan Co High
He would be a be a great choice if MJ turns it down. :thumb:
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
Someone needs to start another topic for this post. :lol:
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
If you think that this is true about "being Tim Saylor's puppet" then why would you want David Hensley to come if you are that close to him, like you said?
-
Who will be coach at Harlan Co High
Whitaker is a great coach and done an outstanding job at Bell, but still these other names that have been mentioned all depends on if MJ turns the job down.
-
Who will be coach at Harlan Co High
I don't think that there is nobody on the wish list unless MJ doesn't take the job. If for some reason he decides to not take it then somebody like a Wright could for sure be on the list.
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
:thumb:
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
I get the impression that HBO669 may be related to Hensley :lol: I don't know that, but just a thought. Harlan County needs somone like a Larkey to take on this challenge and will be very thankful to land him if it happens.
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
I don't know who you have been talking too but the buzz that I'm hearing around Harlan is excitement on the possibility of Larkey being the coach. :banana:
-
Pineville/Bardstown updates
Thanks for the updates! Keep them coming!
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
I agree with you rockcastleradiers! I would assume that all this talk about him staying or going has been hard on not only him but his family as well. Coach Larkey is a great coach and I'm sure he is trying to handle the whole situation the best he can, like you said.
-
Pineville/Bardstown updates
I hope Pineville wins but I picked Bardstown in my bracket, go figure!
-
Fear 'Les' 13th Regional Ratings Jan. 24 - Feb. 3
NOT BAD AT ALL! :thumb:
-
Paris 26 Trimble County 22
Congrats to Paris! It sounds like, even though it was a low scoring game, that it would have been a good one to watch.
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
I just got on line and read the Harlan Daily Enterprise for today. An article about the new football coach says that he will be named on the 4th at 5:00, like has been previously posted. In the article it says that reportedly Tom Larkey has "accepted" the job but won't be confirmed until Monday.
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
The Mt. Vernon Signal may have jumped the gun and wasn't suppose to, but I don't think that Larkey would have met with his players yesterday just to tell them he as been "offered" the job.
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
I don't think there is anyway possible that Rockcastle could match the offer!!
-
Best dunker from your high school?
:lol: :lol: wideopen. I've seen Thomas dunk on and around people many times (so have you - if you remember Sanford playing), I'm not saying that Sanford wouldn't or couldn't dunk on somebody. All I'm saying, in my opinion Thomas was the more aggressive dunker.
-
Middlesboro 54 Danville 49
Congrats to the Lady Jackets and keep on keeping on!!
-
Mason County/ Rowan County Predictions
Mason should completely dominate this one!
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
:thumb: Ok, thanks! I was the one that read it wrong, sorry!. :lol:
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
If he wants him to stay then wouldn't that mean he wants Larkey to be the coach? :confused:
-
Highlands Luke Stein Commits To..
Congrats Luke and good luck with your future.
-
Highlands Luke Stein Commits To..
:lol:
-
Fear 'Les' 13th Regional Ratings Jan. 24 - Feb. 3
Most nights they don't shoot the ball all that well but neither does Johnson from the outside. He gets most of his points from free-throw line in and off the offensive boards. Yes, he will make an occasional outside shot, but in this region with his size and athletic ability he could be a force down on the block.