Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pineville/Bardstown updates

Featured Replies

First game, first round of the All A tournament in Richmond. I went to bed at around 3am and set my alarm for 8am to be up in time for these early games.

 

I'm NEVER up this early, but should be an exciting day of basketball. :thumb:

 

I'm listening to the game at:

http://www.wekyam.com/

Click on the upper left hand corner a couple times to bring up Windows Media Player.

 

Winner of this game moves on to play Lou. Holy Cross/Paintsville Friday at 5pm.

  • Author

3-0 BT

 

3-2

 

6-2

 

6-5

 

9-5

Hall has all 9 points, 3 three pointers for BT

  • Author

9-8 BT

 

11-8

 

11-10

4 minutes to go in 1st quarter.

Keep it coming CAMEL, Bardstown is my pick to win. I need information brother.......

  • Author

12-11 PV

 

15-11

 

15-13

The teams are a combined 6-9 from beyond the arc, just WOW.

 

17-13

 

20-13

  • Author

22-13 PV

End of 1st quarter.

 

24-13

 

24-15

 

27-15

Strange? with 13 for PV

PV 5-10 from 3 point land.

 

27-17

  • Author

29-17 PV

 

29-19

4 minutes to go in 2nd quarter.

 

29-21

 

31-21

 

31-23

Hickman? with 10 for BT

 

33-23

  • Author

33-23 PV

1 minute to go in 2nd quarter.

 

33-25

Halftime

You figured things would slow down after that hectic first quarter.

I hope Pineville wins but I picked Bardstown in my bracket, go figure!

  • Author

10-35 BT

28 percent

 

14-29 PV

48 percent

5 three pointers

 

BT leads rebounding 21-19, I think, barely caught it when he said it.

 

15-2 second chance points in favor of BT.

 

It's halftime 3 point play, 2nd half should start here in a few.

  • Author

33-27 PV

 

35-27

 

36-27

 

36-29

Timeout PV 5:30 to go in 3rd quarter.

 

38-29

  • Author

38-32 PV

Hickman with 17 for BT

 

38-34

 

39-34

 

39-36

 

41-36

HC, thanks for the updates. Many members will benefit. Your time, is appreciated....:thumb:

  • Author

41-37 PV

No problem Strike 3, I don't get a chance to follow many of these teams. So I'm enjoy it as well. : )

 

43-37

Day has 8 for PV

 

43-39

Hickman 21 for BT

 

43-41

Hickman has 23, 13 points this 3rd quarter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.