Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

YoungBlood

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by YoungBlood

  1. I would really like to see Cumberland win this game; but I think Knox will come through on their home court. Good luck Skins!!!
  2. South Laurel in a VERY close game. I agree with some above, there is no way that South wins this game by 15 to 20 points.
  3. I'll say, Hazard pulls away in the 4th and wins by 11.
  4. Sure is! :sssh:
  5. I'm going to say Knox Central vs South Laurel in the championship, with South once again making it to the Big Dance.
  6. Do you know the dates and times of these games??
  7. I've been saying the same thing all year! Johnson and Willson both!
  8. Coach Morris had an excellent game plan tonight and his kids executed. Congrats to Bell!
  9. :thumb: Thanks! I figured it was just somebody trying to start a rumor.
  10. Heard that Parsons resigned at Corbin, does anybody know if this is true?????
  11. We could now see possibly a 1st round region match-up with Corbin and Knox Central. That would be a heck of a 1st game!
  12. Great game! #24 Rhymer (Cawood) had 36 points hitting 13 of 16 shots from the field and 6 of 8 from the line. Zachery (Bell) had 33 points hitting 9 of 18 from the field and 12 of 14 from the line. Bell and Cumberland should be another good one tomorrow night!
  13. I heard last night that Brooks will not play in the District Finals tomorrow night, but will be ready next week for the regional tournament.
  14. I agree, and you could argue the point that Middlesboro 1 through 5 was as athletic as anyone in the region.
  15. I think the final was 59-53 Cumberland, so not too bad off. :thumb: Hogue did NOT play.
  16. Cantrell's rankings are always horrible!!
  17. 5 Rockcastle County 3 Ryle 3 Bishop Brossart 1 Willamsburg 1 Scott 1 Garrard County 1 Wolfe County 1 Madison Central 1 Allen County-Scottsville 1 Allen Central Tiebreaker 121
  18. 1st Calloway County 2nd Christian County 3rd Muhlenberg North 4th Franklin Simpson 5th Marion County 6th Iroquois 7th DuPont Manual 8th South Oldham 9th Conner 10th Montgomery County 11th Dunbar 12th Lincoln County 13th Clay County 14th Breathitt County 15th Pike County Central 16th Ashland Tiebreaker 6th

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.