Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard vs Cordia (1st round region)

Featured Replies

Who does everyone think will win this one?

Hazard has won both times these two teams played by 9 and 19.

 

I'll take Hazard by 8......

3rd time's a charm.... Cordia 74 Hazard 68!!!

 

Hurt goes for 32.... Taylor for 23.

I believe the Bulldogs will pull this one off in spite of the fact the Lions have a fine starting five. Their problem lies in their bench, or lack thereof. I take Hazard by about 8.

 

Go Bulldogs!!

There is a realistic chance that the winner of this game could win the region (definitely Hazard, maybe Cordia)...should be a war.

This is the toughest first round match-up. This is a dangerous draw for Hazard. Cordia has the talent to come in and beat Hazard, but I am not sure they have the horses. I'll take Hazard by 5.

The Dawgs really haven't played there best game the last 2 games. I look for for them to pick it up and come out and make a mission statement this game right from the start. Coach Holland will have his troops ready to go. Im takin the Dawgs by 15

Hazard 62-53.

Hazard by 12.

I'll say, Hazard pulls away in the 4th and wins by 11.

This one will be a Dawgfight.... with Hazard being favored to win. Good luck to both!!

I look for Hazard to win this game. But I also feel like that Cordia could pull the upset.

The only team in the 14th that can beat Hazard is themselves. I don't think that Coach Holland will let that happen.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.