Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard vs Cordia (1st round region)

Featured Replies

The only team in the 14th that can beat Hazard is themselves. I don't think that Coach Holland will let that happen.

 

I wouldn't say that. Any team can be beat on any given night, especially in Kentucky basketball. Hollon has been upset before eventhough this team is experienced. Don't over look anyone and remember thats why we play the game.

I'll agree with you and say Hazard will win this one but Cordia is the best team in the bracket to match up with Hazard, imo. Should be a good game.

I wouldn't say that. Any team can be beat on any given night, especially in Kentucky basketball. Hollon has been upset before eventhough this team is experienced. Don't over look anyone and remember thats why we play the game.

I'll agree with you and say Hazard will win this one but Cordia is the best team in the bracket to match up with Hazard, imo. Should be a good game.

 

All I mean is that if Hazard plays their best ball and Cordia plays their best ball then Hazard wins. They have too much talent.

Cordia wins! Cordia wins! Upset of the year in the mountains. May not happen but I sure like the odds and would rather be Cordia with no expectations than Hazard with the weight of the Dawgs.

All I mean is that if hazard plays their best ball and Cordia plays their best ball then hazard wins. They have too much talent.

 

 

:thumb:

It is tough to beat Hazard but I believe Cordia has a great shot...

Maybe this is just hopefully thinking but I think Cordia will keep it close thoughout, win or lose.

Cordia - 67

Hazard - 66

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.