Everything posted by YoungBlood
-
2008 Pineville
:thumb: Sorry!
-
2008 Pineville
I agree! :thumb: I remember watching that game and Bell definitely would not have won if it hadn't been for Woolum. I would say that there have been a number of really good players over the years (that people over at Bell could name) that should have been at Pineville instead of Bell.
-
Seed or Draw
Exactly what I was thinking! :thumb:
-
Perry Central 50 Breathitt Co. 34
This would not suprise me either! Coach Hatcher is a great coach and always had some really good teams down at Graves County. If the people over in Perry Central will just be patient with him, then I think that things will workout. Good luck Coach! :thumb:
-
Pineville 44 Clay Co 40 (OT)
Way to go Mountain Lions!!!
-
Harlan County Coach?
He has done a good job; but no chance in him taking over the Black Bears. I'm not saying that he is not capable.
-
Cantrall Ratings 2/4/2008
...........and who got beat against Perry Central last night! I agree, Cantrall's ranking are always a joke.
-
Bryan Station vs. Scott County Predictions
Bryan Station by 14
-
Perry County 58 June Buchanan 44
This is a shocker!
-
Harlan County Coach?
I agree, Jones will have them ready come start of the season. With an offseason workout and pleanty of teaching the Black Bears will be competitive. The only problem that I see is that Jones will not accept players not coming to practice. No knock on any of the county coaches now; but I do know in at least 2 of the schools players will miss practice time without any punishment. Jones will not go for this! I think that once the kids understand that they will be held accountable then everything will work its self out. I hope! :thumb:
-
Harlan County officially names Larkey
I don't think that it's a done deal, as far as the assistants go, just yet. Coach Larkey just spoke to the players and former coaches of the county today after school; but I'm sure that it won't take him long to put together a staff. Great turnout for the announcement of Coach Larkey! The players started chanting "WE ARE!" "HC!" The Black Bears will be for REAL next season and seasons to come, under the direction of Larkey! :banana:
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
You are correct! :thumb:
-
Who will be new coach at Harlan Co. High
This could be true, but out of all the sports at the new school girls basketball should have the best chance to succeed right away. They will be loaded!!
-
Mason County's Jackson Tolle Commits to Georgetown
:thumb:
-
Perry Central Basketball
Good question! :thumb:
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
The announcement will be made today at 5:00 that Larkey will be the coach of the Harlan County Black Bears. You can catch it on Mountain News!
-
Louisville Regional Contest Week #10
7 Fairdale 5 Bardstown 3 Southern 2 Atherton 1 Ballard TB Ballard
-
Girls Pick 10 Contest Week #9
5 Central Hardin 3 Harlan 3 Paris 1 Garrard 1 Montgomery 1 Notre Dame 1 Tates Creek 1 Wayne 1 Bowling Green 1 Henry Clay Tiebreaker: 108
-
Perry Central Basketball
WOW indeed!!! I guess there is an "I" in tennis. :lol:
-
Harlan County Coach?
I heard today that the basketball coaching positions for Harlan County High School will be posted sometime this week. That way as soon as season is over they can name the coaches.
-
Harlan County Coach?
I agree! They are pretty confident that Coach Jones will take the job.
-
Harlan County Coach?
Not to mention two talented freshman in Hamlin (Cawood) and Miller (Cumberland).
-
Harlan County Coach?
This is true! :thumb:
-
Harlan County Coach?
Cumberland starts 4 seniors, but they have 3 or 4 talented underclassmen that can contribute next year. Cawood also has some pretty good underclassmen, but the best one (Caldwell) is out this year with a knee injury. As for Evarts, maybe you can get one possibly two from there that could contribute next season. Like wideopen said, it may take them a year or two to really be a force; but there are some really talented kids coming up in the grade schools.
-
2008 Boys All "A" State Championship Contest(Results)
Congrats to The Professor!