Everything posted by inthesuite
-
What about Elliott's Ferguson?
What do you mean by protect?
-
Highlands 70 Covington Catholic 54
Congrats to Highlands.
-
Elliott County tops Cantrall’s first ratings.
And Holmes doesn't know how to play the game the right way? and they are not fun to watch either? they just average 8 dunks a game and have good enough knowledge on how to play the game to be able to beat 3 top ten teams in the first month of the year.
-
Fleming County vs. Menifee County Predictions (1/5)
I'll take Fleming in this one by 8.
-
Elliott County tops Cantrall’s first ratings.
Eta, there is no firm explanation of why Elliot should be ahead of Holmes because there is none, plain and simple, Holmes is the best right now or atleast until they are beaten again or if they play Elliot and lose, and until any of those happen, they are the best.
-
Elliott County tops Cantrall’s first ratings.
Hey, just my opinion.:thumb:
-
Elliott County tops Cantrall’s first ratings.
Yes it is my opinion, but the KY teams will actually be able to get into the KY top 25, I don't think Southside is going to be able to make the KY high school top 25 if I remember correctly, and I do beleive you have to beat Kentucky teams to win the State Tournament if i'm corect.
-
Elliott County tops Cantrall’s first ratings.
Yea, Cedar Hills defense had nothing to do with it at all.
-
Elliott County tops Cantrall’s first ratings.
IMO it comes back down to their scehdule, I mean sure Elliot did nice things in the beachball but look at Scott County's level of competition, and look at Elliots.And this talk of this and that team would be top 5 in kentucky is just blowing hot air because we will never know, but one thing we do know is Scott County has played good Kentucky teams and faired well, but as we all say, we will see in March.:thumb:
-
Elliott County tops Cantrall’s first ratings.
I still can't see Elliot in front of Scott County.
-
Bourbon County vs George Rogers Clark (01/06)
GRC by 15+.
-
Mason County vs. Scott County (01/09)
I'll take Scott County by 15+ in this one, I just think their talent overall will be to much in the end for Mason County, but I sure do hope the Royals can pull out the win, I always root for the tenth region.
-
Holy Cross 38 Ryle 36
:lol::lol:,Wow.
-
Corbin 74 Lexington Catholic 71
Hmm, nice win for Corbin, I sense South Laurels reign of Rupp may be coming to an end.
-
Mason County 63 Campbell County 43
Very Nice win for the Royals.
-
Mason County vs. Campbell County predictions
I'll take Mason in this one by 8.
-
Estill County 100 Riverside Christian 12
Wow.
-
Elliot County's Schedule
:lol::lol:, Wow NBA caliber you say, no statement concerning Elliot surprises me anymore, come on man they probably have seen good defense on the AAU circuit but NBA?
-
Holmes/St. Henry (01/02)
I'll take Holmes by 21.
-
Elliot County's Schedule
Being able to handle a good teams pressure down the stretch is part of being battle tested against good teams the last time I checked, if a team has seen that kind of Defense before, then they would be a little more prepared.:thumb:
-
Elliot County's Schedule
Maybe not against good teams it didn't. Your telling me that there weak schedule didn't hurt them against Mason County when they blew a 7 point lead in the last minute of the game? They did not know how to close out a tough opponent, plain and simple, and that comes back to getting experience doing it in the regular season.:thumb:
-
Elliott County vs Rowan County (01/02)
I'll take Elliot by 25.
-
Elliott County 78 Southside, SC 69
:lol::lol:.
-
Lexington Catholic 70 George Rogers Clark 51
Didn't expect this as a final score, what a run by Catholic.
-
Elliot County's Schedule
What exactly does "it might hurt them in March" mean?