Everything posted by Hamilton Joe
-
2008 Gallatin County
Good luck Gallatin Cty and beat Cooper!!!
-
Ludlow 2008/2009
I would hope so. They clearly underachieved last year. Any word on who the JV coach will be or is that still up in the air?:confused:
-
Newspaper Articles
Another good article by Erardi in the Enquirer today and I had to laugh at the email that he received from someone about staying out of Beechwoods business. Sounds like a couple of the PMs I got from the 2 or 3 people unhappy about the new soccer program. Good luck girls and I hope it's the start of bigger and better things at Beechwood. Does anyone know when they play their 1st game and will they be playing at their very nice all purpose facility behind the school?
-
TBNK (Formerly CPC) Sports TV Schedule
:laugh:Oh I will at least watch some of the 2 Cooper games as there is bound to be some pleasure that I will gain from viewing.:ylsuper:
-
TBNK (Formerly CPC) Sports TV Schedule
:thumb::thumb:You maked some good points. Watching Cooper get manhandled 2 weeks in a row will be painful....or maybe not..:lol::
-
Cooper 2008
:thumb:Agree. Conner by whatever they want it to be...
-
TBNK (Formerly CPC) Sports TV Schedule
:confused:By who? And the 1st 2 games of the season? Always got all the answers it appears Mr gt. I guess 65,000 plus posts might do thatfor a guy..
-
TBNK (Formerly CPC) Sports TV Schedule
Just what I want to watch the 1st 2 weeks of the season, Cooper getting clobbered by Conner and then Ryle.
-
Bellevue Coach
Is this fallout from the AD leaving or as many have said he was asked to step down. Seems to be a lot going on at Bellevue and Coach Smith stepping down is no real surprise to many who are close to the program. There are definitely problems in the Bellevue athletic dept.
-
Ludlow Names Varsity Head Coach
:laugh: Funny,, Whatever they call him you can be assured that it will be done with a great deal of respect by the players and everyone else that he comes into contact with.. Great guy that will instill accountability and character into the youngmen he comes into contact with. It was much needed.
-
NKYFL H.O.F. Banquet
Glad to hear that Jack Aynes and Benny Clary from Ludlow will be recognized by the NKYFL. These are 2 very fine men who have done more for the kids of Ludlow in the past 50 years then anyone will ever be able to remember. They are men that get involved with the youth of Ludlow for all the right reasons and they deserve to be honored for their achievements. Congrats Benny and Jack..
-
Cooper 2008
:lol::lol::lol: Yes they will..
-
Newspaper Articles
:thumb:Great articles and best of luck to the Beechwood Soccer program. If successful maybe in a few years a boys soccer team might be in the works.
-
'09 9th Region Top 5
Lokesak has had a fine summer this year and should be one of the very best players in NKY next year.
-
Ludlow 2008/2009
:thumb:So very true.
-
Soccer at Beechwood?
:lol:Just as you said Mr. I. We got a response from one of the 3 you mentioned and it went the way you said it would. Good call..:thumb:
-
Soccer at Beechwood?
:cry:For the coach to up and quit on his team as close to the season as he did leads me to believe that the coach thought he was more important then the program and the girls in the program. Very good coach who often times "takes his ball and goes home" when he doesn't get his way. I just hope the coach finds other things to do with his time then to meddle behind the scenes. He decided to quit so lets hope he is man enough to stay out of the fight and move on. Good luck to the Tigers this year.
-
Rank the State (1A Fan Rankings)
Bellevue will definitely make the Top 10 this year if not the Top 5. Good luck Tigers!
-
Rank the State (1A Fan Rankings)
:thumb:Agree
-
Euton and Jackson ruled eligible
:thumb:No one should be surprised by this decision. KHSAA needs to be disbanded and a new athletic governing body in Ky needs to be put in its place.
-
Open Jobs
:laugh: Funny but I think the Ludlow administration has probably learned from last years hiring process and will move much quicker this time. Has anyone heard any names who might be interested in this position..Ludlow needs some stability in their baseball program.
-
Soccer at Beechwood?
:thumb::ylsuper::lol:
-
Cooper 2008
:thumb:
-
Will Your?
:thumb:Sounds like a very nice experience for the kids. I t is a shame some schools just don't let their kids see what it's like to go away like this and spend valuable with their teammates at various camps and tournaments.
-
2008 Bracken County
Coach McMillen is a fine coach and will have his boys ready to play every week but like all new programs they will take their lumps. I wish him and WV all the luck in the world. I will be especially pulling for him when he takes on the other new program in Boone Cty (Cooper)..:ylsuper: