Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue Coach

Featured Replies

Is it true that this little river city school is without a girls coach too? I heard that they are not only looking for a boys coach, but now a girls coach. Who knows what's happening in our small river city school?:irked:

Is this fallout from the AD leaving or as many have said he was asked to step down. Seems to be a lot going on at Bellevue and Coach Smith stepping down is no real surprise to many who are close to the program. There are definitely problems in the Bellevue athletic dept.

Any truth to this? It's kinda late to make a change.

Is it true that this little river city school is without a girls coach too? I heard that they are not only looking for a boys coach, but now a girls coach. Who knows what's happening in our small river city school?:irked:

 

I heard that Coach Bev Smith reisgned from both teaching and coaching at Bellevue. Can anyone confirm this??

I heard that Coach Bev Smith reisgned from both teaching and coaching at Bellevue. Can anyone confirm this??

 

True...She will be teaching at Silver Grove...

  • Author

Will coach Smith also be coaching at the Grove? Who's going to coach the Tigers?

So 4 out of the 5 schools in the 36th district will have new coaches next year

Edited by D'em up

I am curious as to the timing of the move - also did she coach them in the summer league(s)?

Former assistant Tom Sorrell will be the girls new coach.

Will coach Smith also be coaching at the Grove?

 

Does anyone know the answer to this?

  • Author

Good for him........I thought he was going to be the boys coach??:confused:

Who is the boys coach then?

 

Former assistant Tom Sorrell will be the girls new coach.
Does anyone know the answer to this?

 

I don't think she will be coaching the girls this year...

I don't think she will be coaching the girls this year...

 

After the reasons for leaving Bellevue, I would say she is lucky to have a job!

I am kinda suprised they didn't open the job to the public

After the reasons for leaving Bellevue, I would say she is lucky to have a job!

Obviously you know more than the rest of us.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.