Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue Coach

Featured Replies

After the reasons for leaving Bellevue, I would say she is lucky to have a job!

 

Care to expand on this? From what I've heard, the wrong people are taking the blame for some of the things that went on down there.

Care to expand on this? From what I've heard, the wrong people are taking the blame for some of the things that went on down there.

 

Most is hearsay. Their may be truth to this. However, I think it is a private matter that is not important to discuss here. Just my opinion.

Most is hearsay. Their may be truth to this. However, I think it is a private matter that is not important to discuss here. Just my opinion.

 

Based on what little I've heard, if I'm a Bellevue parent or even a Bellevue resident, I'd be very concerned with what is being "pushed under the rug".

Based on what little I've heard, if I'm a Bellevue parent or even a Bellevue resident, I'd be very concerned with what is being "pushed under the rug".

 

:thumb:You should be...:

Based on what little I've heard, if I'm a Bellevue parent or even a Bellevue resident, I'd be very concerned with what is being "pushed under the rug".

 

 

I believe the Bellevue parents know what is going on. But I don't think that the general public should be looking at every dust bunny thats being swept.

  • Author
I believe the Bellevue parents know what is going on. But I don't think that the general public should be looking at every dust bunny thats being swept.

 

Why not? If I'm a tax paying resident of Bellevue, then I'm part of the "general public", and I have a right to know! By the way, I do know!:rolleyes:

I believe the Bellevue parents know what is going on. But I don't think that the general public should be looking at every dust bunny thats being swept.

 

All I can say is some people are lucky things were swept under the rug. How many job openings are there at Bellevue now? Principal? AD? Boys and Girls Basketball coaches?

 

Are you telling me the public doesn't need to know what's going on?

Let's all keep in mind, any BGP Rules that would apply in this instance and use good judgment.

Congrats to Tom Sorrell and best of luck. He is a great guy and comes from a good family. His best interest is in that program and they made a very good choice. As far as the rest of the monkey business discussed on here, save that for the PM's. Most everyone knows but nothing specific will be allowed on this board except for in PM's.

Why not? If I'm a tax paying resident of Bellevue, then I'm part of the "general public", and I have a right to know! By the way, I do know!:rolleyes:

 

Thank you for making my point. The people who should know do know. I don't think someone from Covington, Lexington, or wherever else in the Bluegrass should know what's going on in these matters. :thumb:

I know a school system that is extremely lucky that they are not getting their tails sued off...:eek::eek::eek:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.