Everything posted by Hamilton Joe
-
Open Jobs
Cooper is open but I have heard that an announcement could be forthcoming very soon..
-
Brossart Hires New Head Football Coach
:confused:Interesting. I had heard he had made a commitment to Ludlow.
-
Brossart Hires New Head Football Coach
Congrats to Coach Reinhart and good luck. Does he have anyone wanting to join his staff. He is certainly getting a late start. Good luck to all at BBHS..
-
Soccer at Beechwood?
- Newport Opening
Seems to me Newport needs someone with considerable ties to the school and community and who wants to see the program reach a level of consistency and stability. Possibly someone who has played at Newport in the past and has a bit of coaching expereience under his or her belt that won't jump ship after a couple of years. Is there anyone out there like that that you can think of Hindsight20/20?:sssh:- Cooper High - Tim Sullivan is the new head coach
This appears to be a very good hire by the Cooper administration after a series of very questionable hires in some other sports. I wish Coach Sullivan all the best.- Dayton Coach
:thumb: Administration needs to right that ship quickly! Once again....who suffers when they drag their feet? Well said and I agree 100%. Not sure why administrators just don't get it sometimes.:confused:- Ludlow team camp
Does anyone have any updates on the games tonight (Thursday)?- Boone's Bradley Commits to SLU
Very exciting player to watch and should have a great Senior year. Congrats and Good Luck..- Beechwood field
;)I'm sure the good Doctor and NovaCare will close the gap quickly don't you think UNC-5? :lol:- Cooper High - Tim Sullivan is the new head coach
It will fall in line with a couple of their other very questionable hires in some of their other sports, IMO- Beechwood field
Isn't it going to be called NovaCare Park..lol..jk- Ludlow team camp
Anyone have any info on game times and what teams will be playing each other each night?- West 27 East 14 (2008 NKY East/West All Star Game)
:thumb:Agree- Ludlow team camp
It's the Ludlow Team Camp but from what I have been told it will be held at Dixie this year due to some ongoing renovations at the Ludlow gym. If I'm mistaken on this please someone correct me..- West 27 East 14 (2008 NKY East/West All Star Game)
:confused:Rather confused but from what I have heard I shouldn't be too surprised. Hopefully things will be different under the new coach. He is a quality individual.- West 27 East 14 (2008 NKY East/West All Star Game)
Just checking the rosters and I didn't happen to notice any kids from Ludlow on the team but maybe I'm overlooking them or could this be one last slap in the face.. Bob Berns, Adam Bowling, Derek Bryan, Tony Stadtmiller, Chris Weber, Bellevue; Huff, Austin Studer, Campbell County; Chris Cason, Kevin Stewart, Kyle Furnish, Andy Schulte, Covington Catholic; Ryan Brownfield, Keith Searcy, Dustin Trimnell, Richard Turner, Chris Young, Dayton; Stephen Benson, Joey Bricking, E.J. Dettmer, Derrik Freeman, Mitchell Jett, Alex Koski, Marty Molony, Dixie Heights; Ryan Ball, Clay Cecil, Zach Hurtt, Drew Simons, Luke Stein, Highlands; Duriell Diggs, D.J. Hunter, James Miller, Rashaad Palmer, Holmes; Billy Deters, Billy Herald, Ryne Wilfong, Newport Cody Wes Diehl, Nick Franzen, Dustin Giesler, John Pabst, Matt Ritter, Tommy Wilson, Newport Central Catholic Head coach: Dave Brossart, Covington Catholic WEST Ryan Amelung, Kory Bailey, Tommy Bankemper, Drew Davis, Alex Morehead, Beechwood; Shawn Bogle, Sam Brown, Mercier Doucette, Nick Kaiser, Jon Shanks, Greg Turner, Boone County; Alex Brann, James Champ, Ryan Dillon, Dave Mullins, Andy Pirrucello, Conner; Phillip Moore, Nick Vogelpohl, Jeff West, Robert Walker, Holy Cross; Kevin Flaherty, Jeremy Greer, Bryan Smith, Ross Woodward, Lloyd; Kyle Benke, Cameron Day, Ray Holstein, Jared Kaufman, Josh Morgan, Adam Schmitz, Ryle; Jordan Adkins, Joe Forrester, Robert Hankinson, Curtis Spencer, Kyle Yoest, Scott; Tyler Hopperton, Nate Ponzer, Tyler Rabe, Tyler Skaggs, Cory Tymenski, Ryan Vaughn, Simon Kenton Head coach: Roy Lucas Jr., Lloyd- Summer Vacation?
So are the camps that each of you are mentioning camps that involve overnight stays for a few days and nights? Do most schools allow their teams to travel and stay out of town for camps and tournaments? It seems to me a great many do. I think that is a great way to bring a team closer together.- Bill Due
Did not know him as well as many who have and will post in this thread but Bill was one of the reasons people my age continued to shop at EM for a great many years instead of many of the mega sporting goods stores. You always feel like the employees at EM were very happy to see you and truly wanted to help you and keep you coming back. Bill was a large part of making you feel that way and new how to take care of his customers. He will be greatly missed thoughout NKY. My sympathy to his family and to the EM family as well. This is very sad news..- Improved teams in 2008
:thumb:I have heard much the same from some of the people I know down in Ludlow. New attitude, new coach, new offense seems to have the kids, the school and the community all feeling very positive about the direction that Coach Hornsby will take the Panthers in this coming fall after a couple of dismal seasons. Good luck to Coach Hornsby and his Panthers..- Class A favorites for 2008-2009
:thumb:How are the numbers going to be down at Ludlow this upcoming year? I have heard from someone who has helped in the past at Ludlow that the boys are very excited about the coaching change and look forward to playing for 1st year coach Rick Hornsby and a return to a more balanced offense. I hope to see the Panthers have a nice year this coming season.- St. Henry Head Coach Resigned today...
:thumb:It is getting scary. I agree with you on this one as well. I saw St Henry a handful of times this past year and I saw some youngers players with some potential but nothing to make me say this would be a regional contender if only they had a different coach. Good luck to St. Henry this coming year..- Villa Madonna 2008/2009
:thumb:I have been very impressed with Villa the past 2 years and the coaching that they have received. It is obvious that he knows how to motivate the kids and gain their respect. It is obvious that the kids enjoy playing for their coach which goes a long way in having a sucessful program. No respect usually means kids don't enjoy playing for a coach and it is very clear to see when you watch certain teams play as to who has and who doesn't have the respect of the kids.- NewCath 9 CovCath 4 (9th Reg. Finals)
:thumb:I agree, I believe the kids and a couple of their coaches who are a part of that particular tourney should get in the rest of the tourney for free but all the rest should pay up.- NewCath 9 CovCath 4 (9th Reg. Finals)
What's the matter UNC-5, did you have to pay to get in for a change..:lol: Great game played by the Breds today.. Good luck down the road.. Great place for the regional to be held. - Newport Opening