Ludlow team camp

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the Ludlow Team Camp but from what I have been told it will be held at Dixie this year due to some ongoing renovations at the Ludlow gym. If I'm mistaken on this please someone correct me..

You are not mistaken. Coach Stamm said on my show that Ludlow is having work done on their floor and the camp has been moved to Dixie Heights.

I will be there on Wednesday and Thursday.

24's mom, Is #24 able to play yet?

She will be helping coach from the bench this month. She is doing everything now but compete. No brace, full strength & just about ready to go. She plays soccer as well & will be playing this season. Another month of healing time is the plan. She will have the green light, no holds barred on July 16 & will be making her debut in some basketball stuff in July. Very motivated young lady! She has done an amazing job rehabbing.

[she will be helping coach from the bench this month. She is doing everything now but compete. No brace, full strength & just about ready to go. She plays soccer as well & will be playing this season. Another month of healing time is the plan. She will have the green light, no holds barred on July 16 & will be making her debut in some basketball stuff in July. Very motivated young lady! She has done an amazing job rehabbing

Good to hear, it sounds like she is doing very good. I am looking forward to seeing her play this year.

Anyone have any info on game times and what teams will be playing each other each night?

TEAMS

1. LUDLOW

2. HENRY COUNTY

3. DIXIE HEIGHTS

4. OWEN COUNTY

5. COOPER HIGH

6. GALLATIN COUNTY

7. CAMPBELL COUNTY

8. GRANT COUNTY

9. SCOTT HIGH

10. WALTON VERONA

Today...first game is in gym 1 & 2nd in gym 2 @ Dixie Heights

5:00, 1-2 & 5-6

5:45, 3-4 & 7-8

6:30, 9-10 & 1-5

7:15, 2-6 & 4-8

8:00, 7-9 & 3-10

TEAMS

1. LUDLOW

2. HENRY COUNTY

3. DIXIE HEIGHTS

4. OWEN COUNTY

5. COOPER HIGH

6. GALLATIN COUNTY

7. CAMPBELL COUNTY

8. GRANT COUNTY

9. SCOTT HIGH

10. WALTON VERONA

Today...first game is in gym 1 & 2nd in gym 2 @ Dixie Heights

5:00, 1-2 & 5-6

5:45, 3-4 & 7-8

6:30, 9-10 & 1-5

7:15, 2-6 & 4-8

8:00, 7-9 & 3-10

Are these the times for all week??? That would really work for me.