Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow team camp

Featured Replies

Ludlow, Henry Co., Dixie Heights, Owen Co., Cooper, Gallatin Co., Campbell Co., Grant Co., Scot, and Walton Verona are the teams in it . Will anyone from BGP be there watching? I know I will!

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there every night watching the new version of the WV Ladycats

Good news....I've heard the gym's new air conditioning system is in place. If you've been to the camp in the past, you know it got pretty steamy in there.

It's the Ludlow Team Camp but from what I have been told it will be held at Dixie this year due to some ongoing renovations at the Ludlow gym. If I'm mistaken on this please someone correct me..

  • Author

Yes it will be at Dixie I forgot to mention that, sorry.

It's the Ludlow Team Camp but from what I have been told it will be held at Dixie this year due to some ongoing renovations at the Ludlow gym. If I'm mistaken on this please someone correct me..

 

You are not mistaken. Coach Stamm said on my show that Ludlow is having work done on their floor and the camp has been moved to Dixie Heights.

 

I will be there on Wednesday and Thursday.

I will be there for a game or 2!

24's mom, Is #24 able to play yet?

She will be helping coach from the bench this month. She is doing everything now but compete. No brace, full strength & just about ready to go. She plays soccer as well & will be playing this season. Another month of healing time is the plan. She will have the green light, no holds barred on July 16 & will be making her debut in some basketball stuff in July. Very motivated young lady! She has done an amazing job rehabbing.

Anyone have any info on game times and what teams will be playing each other each night?

[she will be helping coach from the bench this month. She is doing everything now but compete. No brace, full strength & just about ready to go. She plays soccer as well & will be playing this season. Another month of healing time is the plan. She will have the green light, no holds barred on July 16 & will be making her debut in some basketball stuff in July. Very motivated young lady! She has done an amazing job rehabbing

Good to hear, it sounds like she is doing very good. I am looking forward to seeing her play this year.

Anyone have any info on game times and what teams will be playing each other each night?

 

TEAMS

1. LUDLOW

2. HENRY COUNTY

3. DIXIE HEIGHTS

4. OWEN COUNTY

5. COOPER HIGH

6. GALLATIN COUNTY

7. CAMPBELL COUNTY

8. GRANT COUNTY

9. SCOTT HIGH

10. WALTON VERONA

 

Today...first game is in gym 1 & 2nd in gym 2 @ Dixie Heights

5:00, 1-2 & 5-6

5:45, 3-4 & 7-8

6:30, 9-10 & 1-5

7:15, 2-6 & 4-8

8:00, 7-9 & 3-10

TEAMS

1. LUDLOW

2. HENRY COUNTY

3. DIXIE HEIGHTS

4. OWEN COUNTY

5. COOPER HIGH

6. GALLATIN COUNTY

7. CAMPBELL COUNTY

8. GRANT COUNTY

9. SCOTT HIGH

10. WALTON VERONA

 

Today...first game is in gym 1 & 2nd in gym 2 @ Dixie Heights

5:00, 1-2 & 5-6

5:45, 3-4 & 7-8

6:30, 9-10 & 1-5

7:15, 2-6 & 4-8

8:00, 7-9 & 3-10

 

 

Are these the times for all week??? That would really work for me.

Any feedback on the games, what teams looked good?..

  • Author

Dixie looked good. Owen looked like they were lost after losing Cochran and Williams.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.