Ludlow team camp

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these the times for all week??? That would really work for me.

From what I understand these will be the times all week long for the Team Camp. Let's hope they get the A/C issue resolved because it was very hot in the gym tonight.

I was impressed with Dixie and some of new head coach Andy Elkus' young talent.

I also thought Ludlow under Coach Stamm played well in winning both of their games and they will once again be a very fun team to watch in the 08/09 season.

"Scott looked like they only had one girl that could shoot the ball. Wait a minute she shot it every time." So, what would have been your suggestions, should she have just stood out there and dribbled the ball the whole time. Scott had a very young team out on the floor, and were missing some key players last night.

"Scott looked like they only had one girl that could shoot the ball. Wait a minute she shot it every time." So, what would have been your suggestions, should she have just stood out there and dribbled the ball the whole time. Scott had a very young team out on the floor, and were missing some key players last night.

I know the Tibbs girl did not play and that makes a huge difference for Scott. After watching her some as freshmen I have to believe she will be one of the Top 5 players in NKY next season.

Are these the times for all week??? That would really work for me.

Yep, same times!

Tues:

5:00, 6-7 & 2-4

5:45, 1-8 & 5-7

6:30, 3-9 & 6-10

7:15, 2-10 & 1-4

8:00, 3-5 & 8-9

Wed:

2-9 & 3-8

4-10 & 1-6

5-8 & 2-3

6-9 & 7-10

1-7 & 4-5

Thurs:

1-10 & 5-9

3-6 & 2-8

4-9 & 2-7

5-10 & 6-8

4-7 & 1-3

Friday is 1 & out tournament.

Yep, same times!

Tues:

5:00, 6-7 & 2-4

5:45, 1-8 & 5-7

6:30, 3-9 & 6-10

7:15, 2-10 & 1-4

8:00, 3-5 & 8-9

Wed:

2-9 & 3-8

4-10 & 1-6

5-8 & 2-3

6-9 & 7-10

1-7 & 4-5

Thurs:

1-10 & 5-9

3-6 & 2-8

4-9 & 2-7

5-10 & 6-8

4-7 & 1-3

Friday is 1 & out tournament.

Cool. Works for me. See you there!!!

Ludlow completed a very successful week by winning four games this evening to win the tournament of the Ludlow Team Camp. Ludlow went through the week undefeated and by weeks end had won 12 games. Congratulations to all the girls and to Coach Stamm and his staff.

Congratulations to Coach Stamm and the group of boosters and behind the scenes supporters who helped to make this camp a very successful one again this year. The girls and Coach Stamm have a very large and loyal following that are always there for them each and every time they take the floor.

It was nice to see all the teams that participated and their supporters along with some of the various administrators that took the time to come and support their girls. Congrats to everyone involved, it was an outstanding Camp.