Everything posted by Musketeer_alum97
-
Greenup County 10 Harrison County 7
Way to go Muskies!!! Hopefully this will be the game gets you rolling.:clap:
-
West Carter/ Greenup County Predictions
Greenup in a close one.
-
Elliott Co. 132 Boyd Co. 67
I couldn't have said it better myself. Congrats to Elliott County on the win, and good luck to boyd County in the future.
-
Raceland 63 Russell 47
Congrats Rams! I am glad to see you get the "W".
-
Greenup County 61 Paintsville 41
Way to go Muskies!!! Things are finally looking up for the Greenhouse Gang!:dancingpa:dancingpa
-
The Future of Greenup County Football
As far as both gender sports, such as Soccer, Tennis, etc., I think that the BOE has been fair. The only female only sport at the school is Cheerleading, (I know some of you may not see it as a sport, but at GCHS, it should be considered as one the way those girls work), and they have always been well taken care of.
-
Greenup County Football Coach
I agree, coupon, it was quite lonely for us on here last year. I am looking forward to seeing all of the improvements that the BOE wants to make. It is also great to see all of the area fans supporting each other rather than jeering at a program who is having some rough times. Its easy to stand back and laugh when its one of your rivals who is down, but it takes class to say "we hope it will turn around soon." Thanks again, guys.
-
Intense High School Basketball rivalries
Greenup and Russell, definately.
-
Elliott County at Greenup County Predictions 12/06
Elliott by however much they feel like.
-
Bluto is "Calling Out" the Ramsters
I know. I can't help that I am a natural instigator. :walk:
-
Bluto is "Calling Out" the Ramsters
I have already visited it, and I will continue to do so at every opportunity. I just can't wait to hear some more N.Ky fans question our use of hot dog sauce.
-
Bluto is "Calling Out" the Ramsters
Is Flatwoods considered "Out of town"?:sssh:
-
How many teams are left that your team beat during the regular season
Greenup Co. has....oh, never mind.
-
Bluto is "Calling Out" the Ramsters
I will give him credit, he really seems to enjoy his job! :lol:
-
Bluto is "Calling Out" the Ramsters
I, for one, agree that the Rams food court (I will not call it a concession stand) is 2nd to none. Although, I was wondering how many of the Ram shaped Funnel cakes Mr. Howell kept for himself, lol.
-
So, if we strictly went with the "toughest mascot"...
I remember playing them in school, and I will not go into our cheers from the pep rally for fear of being suspended.
-
Raceland 2008 In Retrospect
I never in a million years thought I would be rooting for the Orange and Black, but here I am. Congrats to all of the Raceland players. You have nothing to hang your head about. It was an absolute thrill to watch you all play this year. You played like the Champions that you are. Here's to hoping for many more successful years to come.
-
Greenup County Football Coach
Hmmmm, Green, Black, gold, and ORANGE?!? Dang, could you imagine the uniforms.:creepy:
-
Raceland/LCA predictions
They also have Ram's head shaped funnel cakes now. Trust me, they are delicious!!
-
Meet the Musketeers
Here's the story. Greenup Co. High School was formed by consolidating 3 area high schools (Wurtland, Greenup, and McKell) in 1973. They chose the Musketeer mascot and motto (All for one and one for all) to show solidarity amongst the 3 districts. If you look at the sign outside of the school, the three musketeers are displayed. Each one has a letter on their belt buckle represtenting the three original schools that make up GCHS. Now, if we can get people to actually believe in the motto...........:sssh:
-
Who's the new Greenup County Football Coach
This ought to be fun.
-
Greenup County/Rockcastle County Predictions
I can't help but believe that we will see a repeat of last years performance. I pick my beloved Muskies in a close one.
-
Clinton Co. vs. Raceland / 1st round playoff
Raceland SHOULD win this one easily, if they play like they are capable. I hope that you keep your heads on straight and stay focused. Remember, the #1 ranking and the perfect regular season are great accomplishments, but now they mean nothing. All they have done is created high expectations for yourselves, and I know that if you all play like you can, then you will exceed those expectations.
-
Best Officials in your region/area?
Bobby Hall gets my pick in the 16th.
-
Raceland/West Carter predictions
Raceland-42 West Carter-10