Everything posted by THEDUDEABIDES
-
You write the funny caption!
Big Bird maybe out of work but the Cookie Monster is enjoying his new gig.
-
Bellevue 58 Dayton 8
Haha!! I've posted like 6 times this year. So my lesson plans are in tack. Lol. Try to be nice if you can but bottom line is one side of o'fallon is better than the other....consistently!!
-
Bellevue 58 Dayton 8
What happened to this grind it out Dayton team. I think the HC is overrated and they played well beyond their means against Beechwood. Also I hate to see Dayton Fans complain about "running up" the score. There were offensive and defensive TDs what else do you expect.
-
Ryle/Dixie prediction
I'll take Dixie in this one Dixie 32 Ryle 20
-
Battle for the Paddle! Dayton vs. Bellevue
I have heard that Dayton's RB broke his ankle. The Huff kid from Bellevue finally seems to be tough and running hard. I'm going with Bellevue Bellevue 37 Dayton 13
-
Newport 54 Bishop Bossart 8
Sounds like BB might need a change in coaching
-
Boone County 34 Dixie Heights 13
Dixie scored before half so how is that garbage time. Lets be real here my man!! Dixie had about 5 guys (starters) get hurt. It was a good game plan by Boone and they did deserve to win.
-
Bellevue 22 Owen County 14
Heard this one got a little out of hand. Either way good job tigers
-
Dayton 32 Bracken County 27
Not quite sure how this is a big win for Dayton.
-
Newport 20 Dayton 14
I told you this would be an ugly game between two teams that aren't very good.
-
Dayton/Newport predictions
This is going to be an ugly game. Newport 13 Dayton 8
-
Bellevue @ Carroll Co......thoughts and predictions
Carroll will win this one. 42-6
-
Henry County 13 Bellevue 6
Wow! This is unexpected!!
-
Ryle 54 Boone 51 District 33 Championship
Congratulations to the Lady Raiders and Jenna C. I know this has been an emotionally season. I know without a doubt, Kim that Clint is up there somewhere smiling, crying, and bragging about his favorite team winning the district championship. I just hope by now he has done a little bragging to my dad and Stephanie!
-
You write the funny caption 1
"Hey Ref!! If you need to measure for a first down....I've got something you can use!!"
-
Seeded or unseeded
I know in our district, it is a blind draw. The only schools that complain about seeding and/or want seeding is NCC and Highlands. Bellevue, Dayton, and Newport vote for blind draw. I know this may not be the issue in most districts, but in our district Highlands and NCC have won it more than anybody else so seeding or blind draws do not have an impact on the district tournament. The only time there is a major uproar is when Bellevue/Dayton play and the winner advances to the final, thus moving on to the Region. But for small schools it's nice to get a shot at the region tournament, especially for the funds that it will bring in.
-
Branden Hoffman of Bellevue scores his 1,000th point
Congratulations to Branden Hoffman from Bellevue High School. This season he has become the 18th player in school history to be in the 1,000 point club!!
-
Southwestern Coach David Lewis Passes
Never had the opportunity to meet Coach Lewis, but either way, I always hate to hear this kind of news.
-
You write the funny caption 1
Hey does anyone need any stick-um?
-
Jefferson County jobs
I have also heard that Iroquois may be opened? Any information on that job?
-
Bellevue 82 Silver Grove 50
Congratulations to Branden Hoffman. He should be Bellevue's next entry into the 1,000pt club. Also, if I'm not mistaken 41 points in a game is either 1st or 2nd all-time for points scored in a single game for Bellevue.
-
Bishop Brossart 83 Silver Grove 15
This score is borderline winding up on Yahoo! Sports like the Pikeville middle school that beat a team 100-2. You better watch it Brossart!!
-
Trinity vs. Scott County Predictions
Trinity will win the 6A state championship and the Mythical National Championship. Sorry Scott Co., but it looks like your undefeated streak ends here! Trinity 63 Scott Co. 6 I'm sure someone will post next week about how ridiculous the 6 class system is because of this blowout.
-
Clint Shockey
Mrs. Shockey, I wasn't sure if you would be able to see this and I was going to bring to your attention or at least your daughter Sarah's attention. From the crowd I saw at the Southgate Community Center and from the kind words on her, it truly seems that Clint was loved by everyone. You and the rest of your family will remain in my prayers as the healing process continues. I know it isn't easy, but it will get better. I know from the experience of losing my father and sister back in '04. Good luck Jenna and to the Lady Raiders!!
-
Glasgow vs. Holy Cross (Covington) Predictions
I am rooting for the NKy team in this one. I have not seen either team play at all this season. Good luck Holy Cross in your first State Finals appearance and to Coach Koz. HC 27 Glasgow 12