Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption 1

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hurry up I have to tinkle!

"Oh yeah? I've got you're illegal use of hands right here, ref!"

 

:laugh:

"Oh yeah? I've got you're illegal use of hands right here, ref!"

 

DING DING DING DING we have a winner

Coach sends a not-so-subtle signal to his team to run a fly pattern.

Go long!

Go short!

Give it to Peter!

That's a hold!

You're nuts ref.

Finally some evidence as to why the coach's palms are so hairy and his vision is failing.

"Oh yeah? I've got you're illegal use of hands right here, ref!"
:lol: :lol: :thumb:

I got your excessive celebration right her Ref!

Look like we've got a challange coming here... or

 

Coach Sandusky signals into the defense....

Disclaimer: If this happens to your assistant coach after four hours, please contact your doctor

This photo ought to go nation wide, wonder what the coach really was doing/saying?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.