Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue @ Carroll Co......thoughts and predictions

Who wins? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bellevue
      14%
      2
    • Carroll Co
      85%
      12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Panthers pull away late to make it 5-0

Should be a pretty close game; I'm taking the Panthers.

I've been taking in some of the Bellevue games, so I would have to take Carroll on this one, 28-14.

Carroll Co. 35-12.

With the Panthers at home I will take Carrol Cty 34 Bellevue 21.

I like Carroll Co. in this one. At least the B-Town fans will get a chance to stop & eat at Hometown Pizza before the game.

Carroll 18

Bellevue 6

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.