Lloyd Memorial 84 Williamstown 62

Williamstown definitely came to play. They have some shooters on that team and I think they will continue to improve. You can tell they are being coached well.

But it was Senior Night for the Juggs and they were ready to take over the game. Treshawn Cody ended with 37 points and probably 8+ dunks during the game. Tyler Szabo followed with 22 points hitting 6 three pointers in the first half.

Williamstown definitely came to play. They have some shooters on that team and I think they will continue to improve. You can tell they are being coached well.

But it was Senior Night for the Juggs and they were ready to take over the game. Treshawn Cody ended with 37 points and probably 8+ dunks during the game. Tyler Szabo followed with 22 points hitting 6 three pointers in the first half.

So Williamstown has shooters and are well coached, yet they give up 84 points and get beat by 22 points, what happened?

So Williamstown has shooters and are well coached, yet they give up 84 points and get beat by 22 points, what happened?

Not sure where you are going with this. It was just a comment saying they played well and they have some shooters. At the end of the 1st period they were only down by one..20-19. They team seemed to play better overall than I remember last year which was a loss by 34 points.