1A Frankfort 10 Year District Win Streak

If my research is correct, the Frankfort Panthers have not lost a district game in 10 years. You have to go all the way back before the 6 class era to 2005 to find the last time Frankfort lost a district game. Is this the longest district winning streak in the state? Who has the longest district winning streaks in the state? Can Frankfort keep the streak alive with an upset win over Louisville Holy Cross?

You are correct. They last team to beat Frankfort in district play was Danville in 2004. It is something that Coach Foley talks about with each senior class, tells the kids don't be the class that messes it up. It's all about trying to keep the 1 seed in the playoffs.

As for keeping it alive this year, they have the talent to. This senior class lacks some leadership so Froday night is a toss up. Going into the season I would have said yes.

Yes, this is something I was interested in. Frankfort has a 10 year win streak of never being beat in district play. Kind of interesting! Any other teams out there have a district winning streak like Frankfort Panthers?

10 year district champs, correct?

Frankfort opened up District play with a huge 48-0 win against Eminence, their first win of the season, but I guess the streak continues.

Holy Cross (Louisville) is going to tell it all for the Panthers. AT Holy Cross that is.

If the Panthers win that game, I see no problem with them beating KCD at home.

:ylsuper:

Yes, this is something I was interested in. Frankfort has a 10 year win streak of never being beat in district play. Kind of interesting! Any other teams out there have a district winning streak like Frankfort Panthers?

NewCath as NOT lost a 2A district game, 29-0, since the move to 2A in 2007. Overall in 2A since 2007 (regular and post season).....60-6. :eek: