Woodford County 56 Madison Southern 50

A fun game to watch. Madison Southern got a bad call when they forced Woodford Co. into a 10 second call, only to get bailed out by another ref who said a timeout was called by Woodford. Not saying Madison Southern would have won the game, but at that point Southern would have been down 3 with 35 seconds left and the ball. It would have been nice to see the refs make the right call. Both Lexington Catholic and Scott Co. fans were even arguing the call in Southern's favor. Nonetheless, it was a hard fought game by both teams. Southern played better this year than most expected considering they lost 7 Seniors last year, and all the players on the floor but 2 had any playing experience. Good luck to the Yellowjackets on Saturday. Great season Eagles!

Hundley continues to impress. I hope his run continues through Lex Cath. Good luck Bumblebees!

I too like what Coach Hundley has done with Woodford and he made some key adjustments at critical moments of the game last night. As for the 10 second call that wasn't called, I was setting across the floor from the bench's and saw Coach Hundley calling for the timeout before the "C" and "Trail" official blew their whistles. The "LEAD" recognized the TO and after all 3 officials talked, they awarded it correctly. Good luck against Lex Catholic!