Bellevue vs Beechwood predictions

Which team will win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

No offense to Bellevue as they have gotten off to a good start and Norman seems to be playing great. However the combined record of the teams they have beaten is 1-16 with the only win being Silver Grove's win over Latin. Beechwood a much better team than the ones they have been playing.......................

No offense to Bellevue as they have gotten off to a good start and Norman seems to be playing great. However the combined record of the teams they have beaten is 1-16 with the only win being Silver Grove's win over Latin. Beechwood a much better team than the ones they have been playing.......................

No offense to Beechwood either, but the teams they have beaten have a combined record of 0-6. And one of those teams (Heritage) lost to Latin in a scrimmage. The only team Beechwood has played with a winning record blew them out. I think it will be a battle. I could be wrong.

No offense to Beechwood either, but the teams they have beaten have a combined record of 0-6. And one of those teams (Heritage) lost to Latin in a scrimmage. The only team Beechwood has played with a winning record blew them out. I think it will be a battle. I could be wrong.

You failed to mention the team that Beechwood played with a winning record is currently the third best team in the region.

Scrimmages mean nothing.................However good point on the record of who Beechwood beat.

Ummm lets see Nussbaum, Cruse or Fangman! Better question is who will stop Fangman? Along with Fangman you have Cruse, Maus, Nussbaum and McKennzie! If Bellevue stops one any one of these starters, any one of them will be in for a big night! It will be Beechwood by 20!

Without Vocke, who does Beechwood have to stop Hoffman? That could be a problem.