Jennings decommits from Maryland; lists Kentucky

Log Mountain Boy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why the change of heart? Not that I blame him... I sometimes believe kids get too caught up in the moment and commit too early often times.

I'm doing some digging on that. UK was in very late on him, and still managed to make his Top 3 before he verballed, so at least early it looks good for Billy G. He's going to take all 5 visits, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him wait until the spring. Grades are also an issue, and I wonder how the new Prep rules have changed this one...

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=694313

July 24, 2007

LAS VEGAS - Tuesday was the third day of action in the three big tournaments in Vegas. Five-star prospect Terrence Jennings was all over the rim in his afternoon game and also gave Rivals.com a surprising top three school list.

Just prior to scoring 18 points on 9-13 shooting in a 58-56 win over East Coast Fusion, Jennings said he has a top three list of Kentucky, Maryland and Washington. Kentucky wasn't seen in the gym watching him, but Gary Williams along with two assistants and an assistant from Washington were at the game. Jim Calhoun, Billy Donovan, Bruce Pearl, Kevin Stallings and Mark Fox were also taking in the action.