Holy Cross 1 St. Henry 0

HCVB

:banana:

HUGE win for Holy Cross last night against the former State runner-up - in 2 games. Great night for the Indians to say the least. Way to go!!

Not entirely surprised by this outcome. Holy Cross has a senior dominated team with a great spirit and leadership. Good fiesty defense and Kramer is a true scorer at the net.

If they continue to play the way they played last night, I would find it hard for anyone in NKY to beat them besides maybe Notre Dame. I know they have had a few losses to other NKY teams this year, but they seem to be on track now. They finally quit messing around with the line-up and that has seemed to fix the mistakes they were making early on in the season as well as at the Louisville Inv. Great win Indians!

Big win for HC! They seem to be coming on strong at the season end.? They also beat Boone recently. HC is a very scrappy defensive team that will deny the ball hitting the ground every time. Good Luck with the remainder of the season.

Would it be fair to say St Henry is down this year yet?

We know their schedule has been brutal, but they seem to not be as strong as recent years. I guess the regional will prove that theory. Good Luck St Henry and keep plugging away. It will come.

I don't know that St. Henry is down as much as it was that HC played great. It looked as if St. Henry was completely in shock.

On a side note, I would like to add how great of a game the setter for HC had. I think her name is Verville but I'm not positive. She runs all over the court! She gets to alot of passes that most setters would need to call help for. She also had a HUGE block early in game 1. She is definitely one of the best setters in the state! She has great instints at the net, spreads the ball around, gets it to # 14 when they need a big kill, and is a great defensive player as well. Not taking anything away from anyone else on HC team, but the offense runs through the setter and the girl is doing an excellent job! Good luck the rest of the season.