Woodford Co. 31 Bryan Station 19

JC Alumni 76

KHS Gamenight was searching very hard for this score of interest in Class 5A District 6. I was expecting Woodford Co. to handle Bryan Station a little easier than this score indicated.

The question is, did Station put up those 19 points against Woodford's varsity o did they keep padding stats against the JV like they did against Central? If Station scored three TDs on the Woodford varsity, that does not bode well for the Woodford D...expect the Versailles boys to be ready for The Nest. Or as ready as any visiting team can be for The Nest.

Looking forward to JC-Woodford in seven days. Barring an upset of JC by Montgomery County, that is potentially the district championship game.

KHS Gamenight was searching very hard for this score of interest in Class 5A District 6. I was expecting Woodford Co. to handle Bryan Station a little easier than this score indicated.

Yes we were!!! You had it the entire time and wouldn't give it up...lol. Should be a great matchup next Friday between Johnson Central and Woodford County. Glad you were listening in Lexington. Ah, I guess you can't always get them all.

The question is, did Station put up those 19 points against Woodford's varsity o did they keep padding stats against the JV like they did against Central? If Station scored three TDs on the Woodford varsity, that does not bode well for the Woodford D...expect the Versailles boys to be ready for The Nest. Or as ready as any visiting team can be for The Nest.

Looking forward to JC-Woodford in seven days. Barring an upset of JC by Montgomery County, that is potentially the district championship game.

The score at the half was Woodford 21 Station 12 WKYT said last night. Station tacked on a TD pass to Combs in the 4th, but I would assume that with Woodford just having 30, the starters would still be in. But as you suggest, Woodford will be another tough test for the Eagles, but with it at the Nest, we have the upper hand.

Went to the game...not as close as the score indicates but Woodford didn't put them away when they could have...Woodford fumbles in the 2nd half kept it close...also WC's defense gave up too many big plays in the passing game, Combs was a beast last night, but overall good district win