John Hardin 28 Bardstown 20

KYSPORTSFAN

I was not at this game, but it was 21-14 JH at halftime and Matt Denham for JH had 122 yards rushing at the half. This game sounds like a repeat of last week's game for Bardstown, within striking distance, but unable to pull through. I have to say, a lot closer than I expected and am anxious to hear about it from our boys.

Denham rushed 13 times for 148 yards and scores of 77, 3 and 14 yards.

Kebbie Scott had a 78-yard KO return and a 90 yard run for scores. He ended up with 167 yards on 15 carries.

John built a 21-7 first quarter lead, but Bardstown came back to cut it to 21-20 about four minutes into the fourth quarter, missing out on the tie when an XP attempt was blocked. Denham's 14-yard scoring run came with just under 7:00 to play to set the final score; the Tigers had it three more times down the stretch, but punted, fumbled it away, and time ran out on the final drive at the JH 20.

Bardstown's gonna have to get Scott some help or the poor guy's going to be dead by the time they visit Danville. He had 199 of the Tigers' 293 total yards from scrimmage and 277 all-purpose yards.

If the line keeps it up Bardstown will be hard to beat.

They will have to play better than they did, if they dont approve then its going to be hard for the tigers. If I was the coach there I would sit down and have a little chat with the guards because they seemed to be struggling to me. I hear that 79 is only a sophmore hes got alot of potential, that it looks like. The coaches just have to get it out of him. 68 is a senior though and there is no excuses he needs to pick it up. Good luck tigers :ylsuper:

I see Bardstown kept it close again and had some chances to take it down the stretch. This seems to be the trend the past three games. I hate to see them lose because wins over the likes of Warren East and John Hardin would really make some noise, however, playing bigger, better teams that do not matter come playoff time can only make you you better. Tiger Pride!!!!

They will have to play better than they did, if they dont approve then its going to be hard for the tigers. If I was the coach there I would sit down and have a little chat with the guards because they seemed to be struggling to me. I hear that 79 is only a sophmore hes got alot of potential, that it looks like. The coaches just have to get it out of him. 68 is a senior though and there is no excuses he needs to pick it up. Good luck tigers :ylsuper:

If your basing this opinion on just the John Hardin then you must know your football because John Hardin's d-Line is one of the best in the state. Don't worry guardskeep your heads up.

If your basing this opinion on just the John Hardin then you must know your football because John Hardin's d-Line is one of the best in the state. Don't worry guardskeep your heads up.

I just keep reading about how people are saying on here such as you, the leaders are the bardstown lineman. I question that because that leaders seem to be #11 and #60 for sure on the defensive side of the ball. On offensive side I believe its the same two that trys to keep people motivated. I wasn't trying to bring down anyone at all I just believe there's still some work that needs to be down before saying the line payed good. your right though keep your heads up tigers you all will surprise alot of the 2A teams! :ylsuper:

I just keep reading about how people are saying on here such as you, the leaders are the bardstown lineman. I question that because that leaders seem to be #11 and #60 for sure on the defensive side of the ball. On offensive side I believe its the same two that trys to keep people motivated. I wasn't trying to bring down anyone at all I just believe there's still some work that needs to be down before saying the line payed good. your right though keep your heads up tigers you all will surprise alot of the 2A teams! :ylsuper:

The lineman will lead or this team will not go far. They ARE the leaders, they may just not have come out yet.

There will come a drive on October 5th, when the ball is around the Tiger 5 yard line and this line decides the season is at a crossroads and the team will run nothing but running plays and put the ball in the end zone, and the Danville crowd will be quiet and the Tigers will win the game. Then everyone will know that this line leads this team.

The lineman will lead or this team will not go far. They ARE the leaders, they may just not have come out yet.

There will come a drive on October 5th, when the ball is around the Tiger 5 yard line and this line decides the season is at a crossroads and the team will run nothing but running plays and put the ball in the end zone, and the Danville crowd will be quiet and the Tigers will win the game. Then everyone will know that this line leads this team.

Yes if the line rolls the backs roll but I dont think they are the ones that are keeping this team spirtited on the field. I'm talking about the kid on the team that everyone looks to for motitvation and for what to do and when to do it. I'm not saying they arent going to lead the running game or decide the out come of the game, because that always depends on the line of Scrimmage and who wins it. The tigers line is very capable of doing so! I also agree with you Hearsay I do believe there will be very quiet and surprised Danville fans.:thumb: