St. Xavier 42 Male 6

BuddyBW

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see what happens in the polls this week with the top team losing a good game to a top team in the country, the second best team waxing the third best team. Polls don't mean anything, but they're fun to discuss. Not sure if tonight will be enough for the pollsters to move X above T and it will be interesting to see how far Male falls.

I have seen both T and X and right now I think T is 10-14 pts better than X. I think BG was better than X...IMHO.

That's a lot to say about a team that just waxed you, giving you your worst loss since the mid 90's. It is your opinion though. But you were also of the opinion that Duece wouldn't be able to run for 100 yards on "the best run D that Redmon [sic] put together in a while." Forgive me if I take it with a grain of salt this time around...

Not sure what that opinion has to do my team getting waxed...anyways.

Duece is an impressive, hard runner...and in the first qtr they had nothing up the middle. Most of the rushing yards came from Zoeller of the edge in QB keepers....in the first qtr.

Are you doubting the quality of team T has? What about BG? BG has VERY good team this year....

Good luck the rest of the way.

Told you all St X was good. They got alot of there starters back for the catholic game and look what they did to a very good LC team. If you judged ST X on the Ballard game or the Oldham game you would be sadley mistaken on how good the football team really is. Good job St X and good luck.
St X always improves over the season. Right now they have that BIG game vs Trinity in two weeks that they need to start preparing for.