Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier 42 Male 6

Featured Replies

Wow, the Tigers looked sharp in this one.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How sweet it is! This is a VERY GOOD Tiger team! :dancingpa

Ouch.

I agree OX, this is a MUCH better TEAM than last year. With a major distraction gone I see good things ahead for this squad.

Wow...MALE loses at every facet. X's QB had a wonderful night and this game showcased how bad MALE needs a QB.

  • Author

It will be interesting to see what happens in the polls this week with the top team losing a good game to a top team in the country, the second best team waxing the third best team. Polls don't mean anything, but they're fun to discuss. Not sure if tonight will be enough for the pollsters to move X above T and it will be interesting to see how far Male falls.

Two weeks to go till the showdown in the pizza box and X looks to be running on all cylinders. I hope that I can make it home for that game.

I have seen both T and X and right now I think T is 10-14 pts better than X. I think BG was better than X...IMHO.

  • Author
I have seen both T and X and right now I think T is 10-14 pts better than X. I think BG was better than X...IMHO.

 

That's a lot to say about a team that just waxed you, giving you your worst loss since the mid 90's. It is your opinion though. But you were also of the opinion that Duece wouldn't be able to run for 100 yards on "the best run D that Redmon [sic] put together in a while." Forgive me if I take it with a grain of salt this time around...

Not sure what that opinion has to do my team getting waxed...anyways.

 

Duece is an impressive, hard runner...and in the first qtr they had nothing up the middle. Most of the rushing yards came from Zoeller of the edge in QB keepers....in the first qtr.

 

Are you doubting the quality of team T has? What about BG? BG has VERY good team this year....

 

Good luck the rest of the way.

While, St. X has improved a lot from the first game of the year I was very unimpressed with Male. How did they even beat Central? The Male line is small and doesn't block and the defense gives up big plays.

 

I predict Male will struggle with Fern Creek and especially Manual.

 

Nice job X!

OUCH.

 

I don't really care for that... St. X IS that good, and Male is going to want to play that much harder against Manual.

Told you all St X was good. They got alot of there starters back for the catholic game and look what they did to a very good LC team. If you judged ST X on the Ballard game or the Oldham game you would be sadley mistaken on how good the football team really is. Good job St X and good luck.

Told you all St X was good. They got alot of there starters back for the catholic game and look what they did to a very good LC team. If you judged ST X on the Ballard game or the Oldham game you would be sadley mistaken on how good the football team really is. Good job St X and good luck.
St X always improves over the season. Right now they have that BIG game vs Trinity in two weeks that they need to start preparing for.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.