GRC 90 Estill Co 57

Good crowd to see the Cards open their season at home. All of GRC players played. Half time score was GRC 42 Estill Co 25. Tristin looked good tonight...still has his hand bandaged. Preston sit out most of the second quarter when he had a hard fall. Our bench play was strong tonight also.

Estill Co has some very good shooters and they hustled hard. GRC was just too strong for them. Best of luck to them the rest of the season.

Big game for the Cards next Tuesday when Madison Central comes to town.

Good crowd to see the Cards open their season at home. All of GRC players played. Half time score was GRC 42 Estill Co 25. Tristin looked good tonight...still has his hand bandaged. Preston sit out most of the second quarter when he had a hard fall. Our bench play was strong tonight also.

Estill Co has some very good shooters and they hustled hard. GRC was just too strong for them. Best of luck to them the rest of the season.

Big game for the Cards next Tuesday when Madison Central comes to town.

I agree it was a good win. But I still don't think they are playing like the team I know they can be, however the season is early and our boys always come to play on Central night. Looking forward to that game next week.

While Knowles and Jones were the team's top scorers, Humphrey got plenty of production from his reserves. Overall, Clark's bench netted 38 points, led by Robert Hatton, who rounded out three Cards in double figures with 12 points.

Here are some stats and link to a article of the game.

Clark 15 27 24 24 - 90

Estill 08 17 16 14 - 55

CLARK - Wood 4, Jones 17, Knowles 24, Davis 3, Lewis 8, Bergeman 4, Stenzel 9, Hatton 12, Bailey 2, Ridgeway 4.

ESTILL - Cackling 15, Christopher 15, Berryman 18, Napier 8, Estes 1.

---

http://www.winchestersun.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=2727&format=html