January 27, 201214 yr Now you're talking! All those marathons and stuff...that's just training for the job of Jim Shue's Chief Schlepper.
January 27, 201214 yr All those marathons and stuff...that's just training for the job of Jim Shue's Chief Schlepper. I could use a good fitness columnist ...
January 27, 201214 yr This summer could turn into one of the best summers in my memory for concerts! Already confirmed tours by the Chili Peppers, Van Halen, Springsteen, and for all you old school R&B lovers..New Edition A Possible reunion tour for the Beach Boys and a 50th Anniversary tour for the Rolling Stones. Bob Dylan, and KISS are rumored to be going out on full scale tours this summer. Looks like my summer plans will be full :ylsuper::ylsuper: :ohbrother: IMO should be called, THE GEEZER TOUR. Can't these acts just go away??? Beach Boys were done 30 years ago, Everytime you see Keith Richards he looks like he fell into a fishing tackle box, Dylan has the most annoying voice EVER, & Kiss now needs to PUT ON THE MAKE-UP. SORRY, I'm still stuck in the late 70's & 80's, Journey, Foreigner, Boston, Kansas & throw in some 80's hair metal.
January 27, 201214 yr If there are any country musice fans. There is a gem of a place called Renfro Valley. Its in Mt. Vernon, Kentucky right off I-75. They will be having there best year of concerts ever in 2012. I'm an older poster but its really a nice place.
January 28, 201214 yr Before we start the summer season we have BARRY FREAKING MANILOW at NKU. Big time! Who else is a fanilow?
January 28, 201214 yr Before we start the summer season we have BARRY FREAKING MANILOW at NKU. Big time! Who else is a fanilow? Birdsfan....have fun, you two. Definitely not on my concert bucket list. :lol:
January 28, 201214 yr Birdsfan....have fun, you two. Definitely not on my concert bucket list. :lol: Come on , RM. You know BF and I "can't smile without you. We won't be able to laugh. We won't be able to sing. Heck, we'll find it hard to do anything.
January 28, 201214 yr :ohbrother: IMO should be called, THE GEEZER TOUR. Can't these acts just go away??? Beach Boys were done 30 years ago, Everytime you see Keith Richards he looks like he fell into a fishing tackle box, Dylan has the most annoying voice EVER, & Kiss now needs to PUT ON THE MAKE-UP. SORRY, I'm still stuck in the late 70's & 80's, Journey, Foreigner, Boston, Kansas & throw in some 80's hair metal. Keith Richards falling into the tackle box would be better music than Journey or Kansas....
January 28, 201214 yr :ohbrother: IMO should be called, THE GEEZER TOUR. Can't these acts just go away??? Beach Boys were done 30 years ago, Everytime you see Keith Richards he looks like he fell into a fishing tackle box, Dylan has the most annoying voice EVER, & Kiss now needs to PUT ON THE MAKE-UP. SORRY, I'm still stuck in the late 70's & 80's, Journey, Foreigner, Boston, Kansas & throw in some 80's hair metal. Got Kansas 2 weeks from today, as a matter of fact. I can mark them off the list of bands I've seen at least once in each of the last 5 decades, including this one. I haven't seen whether Aerosmith is touring this year or not. I've seen them once in the seventies, once in the eighties, twice in the nineties, and twice in the 00s.
January 28, 201214 yr Before we start the summer season we have BARRY FREAKING MANILOW at NKU. Big time! Who else is a fanilow? Old Barry in the 8 track. Full moon up above. BFM made mood just right. Look like we made it ! Ready to take the chance again ! Looks like we made it !! Mandy ! The Good Old Days !!
January 28, 201214 yr Old Barry in the 8 track. Full moon up above. BFM made mood just right. Look like we made it ! Ready to take the chance again ! Looks like we made it !! Mandy ! The Good Old Days !! My man!
January 28, 201214 yr I know some on here will turn their nose up to it, but I'm definitely looking forward to Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney on July 1st at PBS. Got my tickets back in December when they first went on sale...can't wait.
January 29, 201214 yr This summer could turn into one of the best summers in my memory for concerts! Already confirmed tours by the Chili Peppers, Van Halen, Springsteen, and for all you old school R&B lovers..New Edition A Possible reunion tour for the Beach Boys and a 50th Anniversary tour for the Rolling Stones. Bob Dylan, and KISS are rumored to be going out on full scale tours this summer. Looks like my summer plans will be full :ylsuper::ylsuper: Me and my sister will be heading to Red Hott, will have to talk to you sometime and hopefully meet up with ya. Let me know if you will for sure will be going and I'll see you there man. Also Rise Against will be at PNC May 5th. Seen them the 3 out of the last 4 years they've been on tour. They always put on a great show.
January 29, 201214 yr What about "The Wall" at Yum on 6/10? I'd like to go but that would lead to one unproductive day of work on 6/11.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.