Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Summer Concerts 2012

Featured Replies

My Morning Jacket just announced they'd be playing at the Columbus Lifestyle Communities Pavilion on August 12th with Band Of Horses. Now there's a ticket worth buying!

 

Hmmmm ... that would be a nice birthday present to myself.

  • Replies 157
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to Rise Against this weekend at PNC Pavilion. 3rd time in the last 4 years I've seen em. They always put on a great show.

I think I'll be going down to Atlanta for Music Midtown.

 

Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, the Avett Brothers and Florence & the Machine. Not very good at all beyond that, but that's enough to justify $100.

 

I attended this event in 1996 and 97' and it was loaded. Foo Fighters, Silverchair, Steve Miller Band, Soundgarden were a few of the headliners. It was $30 for a 3 day pass back then and a blast.

Linkin Park tickets are on sale that will be a great show.

I'll politely disagree. :lol:
I'd disagree. I'm sure there will be PLENTY of interesting things to see there. Though none of it will be on the stage. :cool:
Wow...Radiohead just actually announced that they're playing Riverbend on June 5th! I'm literally astounded! I guess this will mark my first concert at Riverbend in like 6 years or more....

 

I've got a buddy trying to unload a couple of Radiohead lawn tickets...I think they're $35 or $40 each. Show's next Tuesday night at Riverbend Music Center. It's gonna be a great show.

Just(in)case you missed it...The Bieber will be at the YUM! Center in September. I won't be there, but wanted to make sure the masses on BGP didn't miss this one. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.