Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Summer Concerts 2012

Featured Replies

  • Replies 157
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just picked up tickets to Iron Maiden in Atlanta on Saturday night June 23rd at the Lakewood Amphitheater. I'm pretty pumped I haven't seen them live since Powerslave tour 1984 almost 30 yrs ago.

 

Also I hear Van Halen is coming to US Bank Arena in August.

I just picked up tickets to Iron Maiden in Atlanta on Saturday night June 23rd at the Lakewood Amphitheater. I'm pretty pumped I haven't seen them live since Powerslave tour 1984 almost 30 yrs ago.

 

Also I hear Van Halen is coming to US Bank Arena in August.

 

When you don't drink or take drugs you can still be going strong after all these years. These guys can still bring it. :thumb:

When you don't drink or take drugs you can still be going strong after all these years. These guys can still bring it. :thumb:

 

 

Yep, Bruce Dickinson is a pilot as well. Looking forward to it.

When you don't drink or take drugs you can still be going strong after all these years. These guys can still bring it. :thumb:

 

Or, you can do lots of drinking and drugging and have a career last twice as long, like, say, Keith Richards. :D

I think I'll be going down to Atlanta for Music Midtown.

 

Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, the Avett Brothers and Florence & the Machine. Not very good at all beyond that, but that's enough to justify $100.

I think I'll be going down to Atlanta for Music Midtown.

 

Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, the Avett Brothers and Florence & the Machine. Not very good at all beyond that, but that's enough to justify $100.

 

Absolutely. I have paid over $100 for TooL, almost $200 for Van Halen, and over $75 for numerous other shows. Anytime you can see Pearl Jam for $100, much less getting the FF and the others with it, is a good buy. :thumb:

Jessica Lea Mayfield is playing at Zanzabar in Louisville on Wednesday May 2nd. I'd be there if it were a weekend...

Jessica Lea Mayfield is playing at Zanzabar in Louisville on Wednesday May 2nd. I'd be there if it were a weekend...

 

It's the BEGINNING of the weekend in Louisville. :D Derby week! Woot!

Barry Manilow will be here in July, I think...Palace Theatre. (Posted for my friend Birdsfan...Barry's Super Fan. :D)

Absolutely. I have paid over $100 for TooL, almost $200 for Van Halen, and over $75 for numerous other shows. Anytime you can see Pearl Jam for $100, much less getting the FF and the others with it, is a good buy. :thumb:

 

I paid $80 to see Pearl Jam 2 years ago. This was the easiest concert decision I've ever made.

 

I just bought tickets for myself and the wife. My current summer concert schedule looks like this as of right now:

 

May 19: The Avett Brothers @ LC Pavilion in Columbus OH

June 7: Red Hot Chili Peppers @ Yum Center in Lousville KY

September 21: Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, The Avett Brothers, Foo Fighters @ Piedmont Park in Atlanta GA

September 22: Civil Twilight, Florence + The Machine, Pearl Jam @ Piedmont Park in Atlanta GA

 

Music Midtown still has 3-4 more slots to fill. Speculation is Band of Horses and Guided By Voices, but I'm sure it'll ultimately be someone I haven't heard of. I guess we'll see. I'd rather see someone I already like, but I welcome the opportunity to expose myself to new music.

 

I'm sure I will attend some others between now and September, but they'll have to be weekend shows. I started a new job and don't get a big vacation this year.

I paid $80 to see Pearl Jam 2 years ago. This was the easiest concert decision I've ever made.

 

I just bought tickets for myself and the wife. My current summer concert schedule looks like this as of right now:

 

May 19: The Avett Brothers @ LC Pavilion in Columbus OH

June 7: Red Hot Chili Peppers @ Yum Center in Lousville KY

September 21: Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, The Avett Brothers, Foo Fighters @ Piedmont Park in Atlanta GA

September 22: Civil Twilight, Florence + The Machine, Pearl Jam @ Piedmont Park in Atlanta GA

 

Music Midtown still has 3-4 more slots to fill. Speculation is Band of Horses and Guided By Voices, but I'm sure it'll ultimately be someone I haven't heard of. I guess we'll see. I'd rather see someone I already like, but I welcome the opportunity to expose myself to new music.

 

I'm sure I will attend some others between now and September, but they'll have to be weekend shows. I started a new job and don't get a big vacation this year.

 

Nice list so far. I'll be at the RHCP as well.....

My Morning Jacket just announced they'd be playing at the Columbus Lifestyle Communities Pavilion on August 12th with Band Of Horses. Now there's a ticket worth buying!

Just bought tickets to see my favorite artist Meatloaf. He is performing in a small theatre in Nashville. I'm dragging the wife along with me. I'm a huge fan, she could care less but loves Nashville!

My Morning Jacket just announced they'd be playing at the Columbus Lifestyle Communities Pavilion on August 12th with Band Of Horses. Now there's a ticket worth buying!

 

Wish that was a Saturday rather than Sunday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.