Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Summer Concerts 2012

Featured Replies

Guided By Voices is going to be playing the Bunbury Festival in Cincy the same weekend as Forecastle. I bolded/italicized the groups I'd like to see. I could go see Weezer too, just since I like them circa 1994, and I've never seen them.

Friday, July 13

Jane’s Addiction

The Airborne Toxic Event

Minus the Bear

O.A.R.

Foxy Shazam

Ra Ra Riot

LP

Matt Pryor

Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band

Ponderosa

All Get Out

The Minor Leagues

Lauren Mann

She Does Is Magic

Bo & the Locomotive Tristen

Pet Clinic

 

Saturday, July 14

Weezer

Gym Class Heroes

Manchester Orchestra

Grouplove

RJD2

Dan Deacon

Jukebox the Ghost

The Bright Light Social Hour

Kevin Devine

The Silent Comedy

Graffiti 6

1,2,3

Secret Music

Messerly & Ewing

500 Miles to Memphis

The Lions Rampant

Jeremy Pinnell & the 55′s

Wheels On Fire

Hotfox

 

Sunday, July 15

Death Cab For Cutie

City and Colour

Motion City Soundtrack

Guided By Voices

Margot & the Nuclear So & So’s

Good Old War

Lights

Will Hoge

Maps & Atlases

YAWN

Now, Now

Wussy

The Seedy Seeds

The Tillers

Forecastle blows that lineup out of the water.
  • Replies 157
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work witha guy that used to sit in with Death Cab for Cutie before they "got big."

This just in.

 

98 Degrees is going back on tour.

Forecastle blows that lineup out of the water.

 

True, but there's some good stuff on that list, too.

Forecastle blows that lineup out of the water.

 

Oh, no doubt....BUT this is a first year festival who got stuck by the Cincinnati Parks Board with the same weekend as Forecastle. It's also under $100 for all three days. I'm thinking I may do Saturday in Lousiville, and then Sunday at Bunbury.

GBV...oh my goodness yes!

 

Yep, seen them several times, and it was always a good show. Love it when Bob does the mic-twirl just like his hero, Roger Daltrey.

Guided By Voices is going to be playing the Bunbury Festival in Cincy the same weekend as Forecastle. I bolded/italicized the groups I'd like to see. I could go see Weezer too, just since I like them circa 1994, and I've never seen them.

Friday, July 13

Jane’s Addiction

The Airborne Toxic Event

Minus the Bear

O.A.R.

Foxy Shazam

Ra Ra Riot

LP

Matt Pryor

Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band

Ponderosa

All Get Out

The Minor Leagues

Lauren Mann

She Does Is Magic

Bo & the Locomotive Tristen

Pet Clinic

 

Saturday, July 14

Weezer

Gym Class Heroes

Manchester Orchestra

Grouplove

RJD2

Dan Deacon

Jukebox the Ghost

The Bright Light Social Hour

Kevin Devine

The Silent Comedy

Graffiti 6

1,2,3

Secret Music

Messerly & Ewing

500 Miles to Memphis

The Lions Rampant

Jeremy Pinnell & the 55′s

Wheels On Fire

Hotfox

 

Sunday, July 15

Death Cab For Cutie

City and Colour

Motion City Soundtrack

Guided By Voices

Margot & the Nuclear So & So’s

Good Old War

Lights

Will Hoge

Maps & Atlases

YAWN

Now, Now

Wussy

The Seedy Seeds

The Tillers

 

500 Miles to Memphis?

 

One of my best friend's brother was the bass player for them for a very long time.

Oh, no doubt....BUT this is a first year festival who got stuck by the Cincinnati Parks Board with the same weekend as Forecastle. It's also under $100 for all three days. I'm thinking I may do Saturday in Lousiville, and then Sunday at Bunbury.
You think they will stay at that weekend?

Not exactly a summer concert, but Scott Miller will we playing at Molly Malones in Covington on Friday, May 11th. (He's one of the guys in the V-Roys, for those who may or may not be familiar.) He puts on a solid solo show, and as small as Molly's is, it should be a really good show to check out...

 

Lollapalooza 2012

 

Friday

Black Keys

Black Sabbath

Shins

Passion Pit

Afghan Whigs

Metric

Dawes

Head & the Heart

Dr. Dog

Porter Robinson

Tame Impala

Band of Skulls

Blind Pilot

Black Angels

Sharon Van Etten

War On Drugs

Michael Kiwanuka

Kevin Devine

Dry the River

 

Saturday

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Weeknd

Delta Spirit

Temper Trap

Tune-Yards

Twin Shadow

Tallest Man on Earth

Fun.

Alabama Shakes

JJ Grey & Mofro

Neon Indian

Washed Out

Bear in Heaven

Chairlift

Givers

Jeff the Brotherhood

JC Brooks & the Uptown Sound

Kopecky Family Band

Moon Taxi

 

Sunday

Jack White

Florence + the Machine

At the Drive-In

Sigur Ros

J. Cole

Childish Gambino

Big Gigantic

Big Pink

Toro y Moi

Little Dragon

Of Monsters and Men

Gary Clark Jr.

Gaslight Anthem

Amadou & Mariam

Walkmen

Trampled by Turtles

White Rabbits

Devil Makes Three

Oberhofer

Bowerbirds

Sheepdogs

 

...wow. :notworthy:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.