Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Summer Concerts 2012

Featured Replies

Riverbend Summer Country Concerts. I think I might go to two of these...

 

Sun May 20 Brad Paisley with The Band Perry

Thu May 31 Lady Antebellum with Darius Rucker and Thompson Square

Fri June 15 Miranda Lambert with Chris Young and Jerrod Niemann

Sun July 22 Rascal Flatts with Little Big Town, Eli Young Band and Eden’s Edge

Sat July 28 Toby Keith with Brantley Gilbert

Fri Aug 03 Sugarland with TBA

Thu Aug 16 Jason Aldean with Luke Bryan

 

So far for me TBA appears to be the best act. Not a big country fan.

  • Replies 157
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So far for me TBA appears to be the best act. Not a big country fan.

 

I know some of these guys will say every year is a weak year, but with Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw playing at PBS, it was certain to be a down year at Riverbend for Country concerts. A lot of people are bummed that Zac Brown Band aren't coming, there was a lot of hope for them.

Eric Church+Brantley Gilbert are coming to Rupp end of April. Aldean/Bryan will be insane people watching!!

How close is The Boss + Rolling Stones? I'd love to see both of them.

Riverbend Summer Country Concerts. I think I might go to two of these...

 

Sun May 20 Brad Paisley with The Band Perry

Thu May 31 Lady Antebellum with Darius Rucker and Thompson Square

Fri June 15 Miranda Lambert with Chris Young and Jerrod Niemann

Sun July 22 Rascal Flatts with Little Big Town, Eli Young Band and Eden’s Edge

Sat July 28 Toby Keith with Brantley Gilbert

Fri Aug 03 Sugarland with TBA

Thu Aug 16 Jason Aldean with Luke Bryan

 

I'm with Jim Schue on this one, I think I'll pass gas on all the above. Just like the bumper stricker I once saw, "Country Music causes Incest"

Eric Church & Brantely Gilbert best Tour going right now.

  • Author

According to the livenation website...the closest that the Boss is coming to Kentucky is Cleveland on 4/17. Most of the dates are European dates and of course he spends a few nights in New Jersey and Philadelphia.

 

As of now, the Rolling Stones haven't announced any dates (or at least to my knowledge). So if any knows of any dates please share with us.

Eric Church & Brantely Gilbert best Tour going right now.
By Eric Church & Brantley Gilbert you meant to say Ryan Adams & Jason Isbell, right?
I'm with Jim Schue on this one, I think I'll pass gas on all the above. Just like the bumper stricker I once saw, "Country Music causes Incest"

 

Thing is, the stuff on that list isn't really all that country. More like slicked-up pop music with a steel guitar added. Chris Knight? Now that's country.

By Eric Church & Brantley Gilbert you meant to say Ryan Adams & Jason Isbell, right?

 

I think I just puked a little in my mouth....:puke:

Thing is, the stuff on that list isn't really all that country. More like slicked-up pop music with a steel guitar added. Chris Knight? Now that's country.
:thumb: :thumb:
Because of?

 

Not a fan of any of those 4, especially Adams or Isbell.

Not a fan of any of those 4, especially Adams or Isbell.
That's too bad as you're missing two of the best in the bidness...
That's too bad as you're missing two of the best in the bidness...

 

That's very subjective. I don't like much when it comes to music, so its nothing against them, I just generally hate music. :idunno:

Not a fan of any of those 4, especially Adams or Isbell.

 

Not trying to be critical, but just out of curiosity, how much of Isbell's stuff have you heard?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.