Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nate McGovney Reaches 1000 Points for Campbell County!

Featured Replies

Campbell County Junior Nate McGovney scored his 1000th career point tonight. McGovney scored his 1000th on his second basket of the game and the game was stopped to honor his accomplishment. He was a little surprised that he had 1000 points because it was kept a secret and he thought he needed about 30 more. This is a great accomplishment for any player but especially for a Junior. He finished the game with 28pts and 10 rebounds along with a few assist and steals. I want to say how proud I am of Nate. Not only is he a great player but also a great young man. I have never met a young man who handles himself so well on and off the court. He always has a great attitude and always gives his best on the court and in the classroom. I have known Nate for several years and I have watched him become one of the best high school basketball players I have ever seen. Nate, congratulations on a great career so far and we wish you the best of luck the rest of the season and next. I am glad I get to go and watch you play every home and cannot wait to see you play in college.

Congrats From Brossart Nation!!!

Some schools are going to miss out on this kid.

Nate is a great kid...Congrats and keep it up!!

Congrats to Nate. 1000 points is not easy to get that is for sure.

Was fortunate enough to be there to see the accomplishment in person and I must say that everything said about this kid is well deserved. As good as he is, it'd be easy for him to be cocky but he is a very humble kid and plays the game the right way. Also, it should be noted how efficient he is. Doesn't force anything and is a great TEAM player.

Congrats to Nate! What is the school record?

Congratulations NATE!

Very Cool! Congrats!

1st time I've seen him this year. He is sneaky good. There is no flash just solid basketball. I know this may sound strange but that was a quiet 28. I knew he was scoring but didn't think he had that many.

Nate always makes me think of Jimmy Chitwood.

Congratulations Nathan. A great accomplishment for a great kid.

Any ideas on what colleges are looking at him?

Congratulations Nathan. A great accomplishment for a great kid.

Any ideas on what colleges are looking at him?

 

I've heard vandy has had scouts at a few camels games...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.