Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

X/UC fight....

Featured Replies

Here's the XU press conference... I'll let you make your own judgements.

 

http://www.goxavier.com/sports/m-baskbl/xavi-m-baskbl-body.html

 

Interesting. Perhaps it's just my computer or my lack of ability how to use one intelligently, but I can't get the press conference to play again. Usually I'm adept enough to know how to clink on a link. Anyone else unable to access? Certainly wouldn't be surprised if X pulled it. Didn't exactly shed their program in a real positive light....

  • Replies 354
  • Views 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was at the game. After Kenny got the cheapshot he went to midcourt and never came back. X then finally went to the far baseline. When would he have gotten close enough to hit someone?

 

Guess we'll have to search for the police report. Just relaying what I was told by those sitting behind the UC bench...

Mack's an idiot for putting those guys in front of the media.

 

I agree, but am glad he did. For me personally, it's good to know they are such punks. Now I know not to root for these guys. Which, of course, makes it tough to root for X in general since they're such a big part of their team.

Guess we'll have to search for the police report. Just relaying what I was told by those sitting behind the UC bench...

 

I know he came out later after UC left the court and stoodon UC's bench but I was told he was immediately removed and sent back.

We need the raw video from start to finish.

I know he came out later after UC left the court and stoodon UC's bench but I was told he was immediately removed and sent back.

 

There is no way coach Davis' wife made it up, so if it happened then the police report should fill in the holes of the story...

So any chance this game doesn't get played next year? I personally think it will - time heals all wounds. But Mack's response to the question was pretty non-commmital as I recall (can't seem to re-access XU post-game conference - likely because X is busy editing out all of Lyons and Holloway's stupid comments. Which would essentially be everything that came out of their mouths).

There is no way coach Davis' wife made it up, so if it happened then the police report should fill in the holes of the story...

 

Don't know her. I'll take your word for it. I'm just trying to figure out when he would have ever been around her. Was she behind the UC bench? On the floor?

So any chance this game doesn't get played next year? I.

 

No.

 

Not even a consideration.

Not a lot of people prepare for a street brawl or know the best tactics how to respond should they find themselves in the middle of one. Pretty tough grading system if you blame Frease for not being sufficiently aware of all the possible people who could hit him while he was in the process of defending a teammate. Sympathy level for him goes down quite a bit if he was involved in the post-game incident. Good to hear it's likely he wasn't.

 

I've never been in a street brawl but if I run into an agitated mob you better believe I will be fully aware of who can hit me. Especially someone who is in my peripheral. He was pushing UC players away. I'd have been grabbing my own teammates and pulling them away from the mob instead of going to the opposition and push them away. It is unfortunate he was hit but when watching the video I can't say I am surprised. He was walking straight into the mob of UC players.

That press conference makes X look horrible. Amazing they would let them go out there after all that. Idiotic comments.

Those who criticize Frease for getting hit are blaming the victim and are ignorantly rationalizing their distorted view.

What did the X players say at the presser?

What did the X players say at the presser?

 

Tu Holloway - "We're grown men over here. We got a whole bunch of gangsters in the locker room."

 

There is more but I don't have direct quotes.

That press conference makes X look horrible. Amazing they would let them go out there after all that. Idiotic comments.

 

No doubt. But wow UC's players were just completely out of control. 14 needs to be locked up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.