Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

X/UC fight....

Featured Replies

I bash him all the time, but major respect for Cronin and the way he came across in the presser.

 

Agreed
... Can't edit on my phone.
  • Replies 354
  • Views 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. After the game apparently Freese jumped into the crowd and slapped the wife of UC assistant Larry Davis. A police report was filed at the scorers table on the incident...

Wow. Xavier administration has to be so very proud of Lyons and Holloway. They represented themselves and their school in their interview as classless, disrespectful, immature, ignorant, street thugs . . . . .

 

my thoughts, too.

They showed their true colors. About time both were exposed...

 

I agree. That being said, I lump Gates into the same category.

Interesting. After the game apparently Freese jumped into the crowd and slapped the wife of UC assistant Larry Davis. A police report was filed at the scorers table on the incident...

 

wow... I have a feeling this wont be the only one filed.

I agree. That being said, I lump Gates into the same category.

 

Can't really argue that. My feeling right now is that Gates' career at UC is finished...

Not saying what happened to Frease isn't sad or a horrible occurrence, but you would think a guy that big would be able to defend himself a little better. He was one punched then kicked on top of that, not a lot on the offensive end though.

 

So he's trying to defend a player, gets hit from the side and then kicked, and HE's a weakling/can't defend himself.

 

Moronic comment.

Relistening to Cronin's conference now. I used to not care for him much - without much reason other than I was a huge Huggins fan and wasn't going to like whomever his successor was (not a real legitimate reason, I know) - but he has slowly grown on me. After this conference, I am a full-fledged Mick fan. There is simply no way to not be totally impressed with what he said and how he handled himself. He literally pulled the shirts off a couple of his players after the game apparently. How can you not respect that?

Is it possible gates gets charged with assault here? Just asking.

 

I would think the Frease family will consult an attorney.

Mack's an idiot for putting those guys in front of the media.

 

The SID should be smacked.

I bash him all the time, but major respect for Cronin and the way he came across in the presser.

 

Absolutely.

So he's trying to defend a player, gets hit from the side and then kicked, and HE's a weakling/can't defend himself.

 

Moronic comment.

 

I took it as him saying you'd think in a situation like that Freese would be a little more aware or prepared to take care of himself in that situation. Seeing as how Freese reportedly went into the crowd and hit a defenseless woman then that makes me think that maybe Gates should have hit him harder.

Interesting. After the game apparently Freese jumped into the crowd and slapped the wife of UC assistant Larry Davis. A police report was filed at the scorers table on the incident...

 

I'm told that this is 100% not true by the person who pulled Kenny off the bench and the person you talked to after the game.

I took it as him saying you'd think in a situation like that Freese would be a little more aware or prepared to take care of himself in that situation. Seeing as how Freese reportedly went into the crowd and hit a defenseless woman then that makes me think that maybe Gates should have hit him harder.

 

When are we going to learn, that just because its typed in this forum doesn't make it gospel...

Lots of people to call out:

 

Tu sits next game not for his actions during the game but for his comments to Shannon Russell about bodybags and his presser. No question.

 

Wells sits a game.

 

The SID should be smacked for letting any player come out for the presser.

 

X assistant coaches have to be in Mack's ear telling him to get his two biggest hotheads out of the game.

 

Refs for not dinging X for yapping at UC bench during the game.

 

Shannon Russell for tweeting Tu's comments made to her tableside right after the brawl. She needs X more than X needs her.

 

Yancey - a few games is not dismissed.

 

#13 - dismissed for the year. Ironic that I just heard Mick call him the best human being he's ever met a few weeks ago on his coach show.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.