Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

X/UC fight....

Featured Replies

I agree.

 

Dedicated to both administrations

 

  • Replies 354
  • Views 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On that Forde article, Kentucky and Indiana weren't jawing because neither coach would put up with that crap for a second. I put half the blame of the fight on the Cronin and Mack. You think if Calipari or Crean saw one of their players jawing to the other bench they wouldn't yank them right off the court? You have to control your players, even if the refs aren't warning them.

^Another aspect of that is Crean and Cal are really good friends. Neither would put up with it in any instance, but especially not against each other IMO.

I dont normally like this guy but I think he is spot on here.

 

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/news?slug=pf-cincinnati_xavier_players_suspensions_121111

 

^Not too often will you see Forde compliment UK....I may have to frame that one. :lol: I agree he was spot on IMO.

 

I wanted to make my first post in this thread about the UK vs. Indiana rivalry, but I figured if we went 340+ posts without it, then I'd just leave it out. Nice article by Forde.

^Another aspect of that is Crean and Cal are really good friends. Neither would put up with it in any instance, but especially not against each other IMO.

 

I would guess Mack and Cronin are better friends than Crean and Calipari. Mack even commented that he and Mick have known each other since the 5th grade.

^That doesn't make them friends....I've know quite a few people that long that I wouldn't consider "good friends".

^That doesn't make them friends....I've know quite a few people that long that I wouldn't consider "good friends".

 

They say they are friends and when they were together this week before the game seemed to get along well and joke around with each other.

I'm not really disagreeing, just pointing out that them knowing each other for a long time is irrelevant to whether they're friendly or not.

I'm not really disagreeing, just pointing out that them knowing each other for a long time is irrelevant to whether they're friendly or not.

 

And that is why I added the info for you so you would see they truly appear to be friends.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.