Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

X/UC fight....

Featured Replies

I am OK with all the suspensions except I think Yates should have been 10 games for multiple fist throwing incidents.

 

Once again I will say that one of the worst moves in the whole incident was Mack letting his players come back out on the floor.

  • Replies 354
  • Views 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the past under Bob Huggins, it was believed at times UC wasn't properly seeded because of their image. I definitely think this incident could weigh on the minds of the selection committee if UC ends up being a bubble team. My personal opinion is the committee will not have to make that decision. UC does not look like a NCAA tournament team to me.

 

Don't think we have anything to worry about with that. Losing to Presbyterian at home's gonna weigh in on any tournament hopes.

I know nothing about either of these teams, but the dude who threw the ball into that kids face, did he get suspended? Not gonna lie, I laughed at that part.

I am OK with all the suspensions except I think Yates should have been 10 games for multiple fist throwing incidents.

 

Once again I will say that one of the worst moves in the whole incident was Mack letting his players come back out on the floor.

 

Both teams enter and exit the court through the same tunnel at Cintas. I thought Mack took his team to the opposite side of the court to wait and let UC exit first. Once UC exited, then the X players walked the length of the court to exit through the same tunnel.

All that respect Mick earned, he just threw it all away. What a complete coward. Those suspensions are a joke. Mick is a joke.

 

You wanna talk about a joke...look at Xavier "punishments."

You wanna talk about a joke...look at Xavier "punishments."

 

How about go reading my comments in the "X Suspensions" thread, before making comments? :ohbrother:

In the past under Bob Huggins, it was believed at times UC wasn't properly seeded because of their image. I definitely think this incident could weigh on the minds of the selection committee if UC ends up being a bubble team. My personal opinion is the committee will not have to make that decision. UC does not look like a NCAA tournament team to me.

 

This

I saw the lowlights on this. This was ugly.

Wells shove was after Guyn pushed whoever he was squared off with in the face. Wasn't a punch, but more of a shove to the chin, and then Wells pushed him. Poor judgement shown on both sides, but Gates punch was uncalled for, as was the cheap shot while Frease was down.

 

Since they can no longer be called Hugg's Thugs, maybe Cronin's Crooks?? :D

No surprise here that Guyn was in the mix instigating on the front end of this brawl. Seen it before at the high school level in a summer game. I saw him instigate a very ugly situation playing J town, where his entourage emptied the stands onto the court after Guyn initiated an altercation after giving a guy a cheap shot. The sheriff had to be called to bring order. Some things never change. Plain and simple, Guyn has no class, and does not understand sportsmanship. He will continue to be a problem.

Hamilton County prosecutor is reviewing films.

Hamilton County prosecutor is reviewing films.
Gotta make hay while the sun shines.

^Not too often will you see Forde compliment UK....I may have to frame that one. :lol: I agree he was spot on IMO.

Both teams enter and exit the court through the same tunnel at Cintas. I thought Mack took his team to the opposite side of the court to wait and let UC exit first. Once UC exited, then the X players walked the length of the court to exit through the same tunnel.

 

Thanks for the explanation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.