December 8, 201114 yr Prince is no where close to being obese. That's just stupid. He's actually is pretty quick really. Actually his BMI puts him closer to morbidly obese. But he can swing a mean stick.
December 8, 201114 yr Actually his BMI puts him closer to morbidly obese. But he can swing a mean stick. :lol:
December 8, 201114 yr Which is why I want them to rebuild the farm system and save their $.Haven't they been doing that for the past 100 years?
December 8, 201114 yr ^unfortunately your redundant, lame joke doesn't come close to being accurate. While I'm sure it seems like breaking news that we haven't won in 100+ years, we've actually been spending/wasting more money and trading away prospects, so to answer your rhetorical question, no that's not what the Cubs have been doing for "100 years." So come with a new insult
December 8, 201114 yr Mystery 3rd team in the Pujols bidding supposedly has an established 1B they'd have to trade to sign Albert. Any ideas who it could be? Angels are Cubs are already identified, so it's someone other than them. My guess: Detroit or White Sox
December 8, 201114 yr Author Mystery 3rd team in the Pujols bidding supposedly has an established 1B they'd have to trade to sign Albert. Any ideas who it could be? Angels are Cubs are already identified, so it's someone other than them. My guess: Detroit or White Sox I know a PERFECT destination for Miggy! Dream scenario for me.
December 8, 201114 yr So mlbtraderumors.com is reporting that Albert Pujols will sign a 10 year, 250-260 MM deal with a full no-trade clause with the Angels....All I can say is good luck with that.
December 8, 201114 yr So glad to see him out of the NL Central. I'm sure St. Louis will make plenty of other moves this offseason with their money they have free now.
December 8, 201114 yr This should make for some interesting conversation. Let the greediness discussion continue.
December 8, 201114 yr You've gotta give credit to Albert and his agent....He played everyone like a fiddle. He's the best I've ever seen (Griffey Jr. excluded), and orchestrated the greatest contract in the history of pro sports. Well done Albert. Glad to see you not only out of the NL Central, but the NL entirely. If I'm St. Louis fans, I'm ticked off beyond belief.
December 8, 201114 yr Wow, crazy deal. LAA serious about winning in the short term. Lose Texiera and end up with an even better replacement. If their arms can stay healthy and pitch like last season they will be in it in the end IMO. Angels and Rangers going to be slugging it out all season for division but with the extra wild card no scenario in the AL I see in which those two don't make the post season.
December 8, 201114 yr ^Assuming CJ Wilson still signs there, and it seems that's likely, they'll have a rotation of Weaver, Wilson, Santana, and Haren. Definitely got to be AL West favorites as of now.
December 8, 201114 yr This should make for some interesting conversation. Let the greediness discussion continue. I'm done with that. :lol: Insane amount of money. 1/4 of a BILLION!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.