Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Offseason News.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marlins now on Pg. 2, of course unless they get Prince.

Angels get CJ Wilson...

 

I have a feeling this is going to end up being a bad contract real soon.

^ he will be worth it. Rangers ballpark is very hitter friendly. May do better with Angels.

I'm a little heart broken that St. Louis couldn't keep Albert but also a little relieved at the same time. Can't blame him for going with that contract. LAA must have lost thier minds. Could cripple them in 5-6 years. Just dumb.

  • Author

I'm a lot more disappointed on missing out on CJ than Pujols. Trade market for pitching is supposed to be very much a seller's market.

  • Author
I'm a little heart broken that St. Louis couldn't keep Albert but also a little relieved at the same time. Can't blame him for going with that contract. LAA must have lost thier minds. Could cripple them in 5-6 years. Just dumb.
The Angels new TV contract is supposed to be worth a ton of money. They might be alright after all in the back years of the contract.

oakclubhouse Melissa Lockard

Hearing from a source that Andrew Bailey may be heading to the LAA in a package that will net back Mark Trumbo, among other players.

Cards possibly going after Beltran and/or J-Roll now...Interesting.

  • Author
Cards possibly going after Beltran and/or J-Roll now...Interesting.
Which should definitely take away the fan's sting of losing Pujols...
This should make for some interesting conversation. Let the greediness discussion continue.
No, let the Jealousy & Envy discussion continue.
If I'm St. Louis fans, I'm ticked off beyond belief.
A lot of them are thinking "good riddance" and "glad we're not stuck with that contract."
If I'm St. Louis fans, I'm ticked off beyond belief.
Some, but not all. Many think using the $ saved on other talent is the best way to go. Guess they got their way.

Insane amount of money. 1/4 of a BILLION!!!

Nice work if you can get it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.