Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Offseason News.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Nationals have acquired Gio Gonzalez for A.J. Cole, Derek Norris, Brad Peacock, and Tom Milone.
I hate that!!!
  • Replies 457
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sold on Gio ... walks a lot of guys and has been pretty ordinary away from Oakland.

I'm not sold on Gio ... walks a lot of guys and has been pretty ordinary away from Oakland.

 

I very much agree with this. I think the Reds got a much better pitcher in Latos.

^If they did a package that would get them League and Felix, I'd be very much okay with getting rid of BP. :lol:
Not Felix

Beltran to the cardinals, 2 years 26 million.

Not Felix

 

Makes me think Seattle is the right team and that League would be involved. Would have to be more than just that though. Can't imagine them willing to move Pineda though. :idunno:

Regarding Beltran to Cards 2 yrs 26 mil. Really like this signing. I had a feeling the Cards were going to get him the whole time. They had to do something on the offensive side. Having Beltran and Craig playing a lot more hopefully pans out.

Makes me think Seattle is the right team and that League would be involved. Would have to be more than just that though. Can't imagine them willing to move Pineda though. :idunno:
Oh, it's League they want.

^Yeah, I kinda thought that, but I can't imagine Walt would value him enough to cosider parting with BP. :idunno:

^Yeah, I kinda thought that, but I can't imagine Walt would value him enough to cosider parting with BP. :idunno:

 

Really. They better get a lot more than League if they're dealing Phillips.

C.H./D.S.

 

 

Is this a clue? Chris Heisey? Dave Sappelt?

Is this a clue? Chris Heisey? Dave Sappelt?

 

First thing that popped in my mind when I saw that too. :lol:

One of those are wanted in the trade, not saying anyone guessed right or wrong, or half right

Regarding Beltran to Cards 2 yrs 26 mil. Really like this signing. I had a feeling the Cards were going to get him the whole time. They had to do something on the offensive side. Having Beltran and Craig playing a lot more hopefully pans out.
Craig just lost a job ... Beltran will be in right field. Craig is back in the role he succeeded in last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.