Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Offseason News.

Featured Replies

Darvish should come down between the Rangers and the Jays.

 

Yep Rangers in the mix too, I forgot to include them.

 

 

 

Japanese officials are saying the bid is the largest in history for the MLB.

  • Replies 457
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearing the Reds are close to getting a closer by this weekend, one's a lefty they are thinking about.

^What LH closer is available?
I have no idea, a person who would know about this stuff told me the Reds will get another pitcher by Christmas, maybe even as soon as today or tomorrow. They said the Reds have a few possible options, Also mentioned a N.W. coast club pitcher as on of the possibilities.

^ So it would be via trade but I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that would make sense.

Maybe Randy Myers or John Franco are coming out of retirement.

Only LH reliever I could think of is Fuentes in Oakland, I would hope they aren't considering him though.

  • Author
Only LH reliever I could think of is Fuentes in Oakland, I would hope they aren't considering him though.
If that's the case they might as well stick with Coco.

^ I think they would like to stick with Coco anyway but it's just a matter of price.

  • Author
^ I think they would like to stick with Coco anyway but it's just a matter of price.

 

I would LOVE if they could bring Coco back.
For some reason I thought Fuentes had a pretty high salary.

^

2 years/$10.5M (2011-12), plus 2013 club option

11:$5M, 12:$5M, 13:$6.5M club option ($0.5M buyout)

^I think it's like 5 or 5.5 a year....Not terribly high, I just think he sucks. :lol:

Perhaps they are talking about Bray.

Perhaps they are talking about Bray.

 

He said someone they are thinking about getting. They already have Bray. I personally want them to bring Coco back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.