Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Offseason News.

Featured Replies

I would think of those currently in the organization the best suited for closing are Bray, Bailey, and LeCure. I don't think Homer would be an option due to how long he takes to loosen up though.

  • Replies 457
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carlos Beltran is down to 3 teams and maybe a "mystery team" (Cardinals, Red Sox, and Jays) and is supposed to decide by Christmas.

 

Joe Strauss (Stl post) said that the Cards could sign Beltran "with a phone call"....which makes many speculate whether or not they are in on Prince. Coco Crisp has also been contacted by the Cardinals.

I have no idea, a person who would know about this stuff told me the Reds will get another pitcher by Christmas, maybe even as soon as today or tomorrow. They said the Reds have a few possible options, Also mentioned a N.W. coast club pitcher as on of the possibilities.

 

So let's see, said the Reds would be adding a LH pitcher....That was Marshall.

 

Said a NW coast pitcher as a possible closer and now LRCW is saying he's hearing the Reds are interested in Seattle's Brandon League.

 

Looks like we may have a poster with a legit source within the Reds. :D

 

Well done SportsGuy. :thumb:

^ No kidding, pretty impressive. What else you got Sportsguy?

So let's see, said the Reds would be adding a LH pitcher....That was Marshall.

 

Said a NW coast pitcher as a possible closer and now LRCW is saying he's hearing the Reds are interested in Seattle's Brandon League.

 

Looks like we may have a poster with a legit source within the Reds. :D

 

Well done SportsGuy. :thumb:

Thank You! As you all know, I rarely post about baseball, but when I was told of this I figured I would give you all the heads up. :thumb:

^ No kidding, pretty impressive. What else you got Sportsguy?
Well, I am now hearing the Reds are not done. There is a possible multi team deal in the works, or it will be a a straight deal, Jockerty will do one or the other. The Reds could ship a starter, a stud! Also might get an outfielder for a prospect, the hang up on this one is additional Reds prospects. Reds fans will want to hang Jockerty for this one if it goes through.

 

(Wonder if Phillips likes the AL?)

Well, I am now hearing the Reds are not done. There is a possible multi team deal in the works, or it will be a a straight deal, Jockerty will do one or the other. The Reds could ship a starter, a stud! Also might get an outfielder for a prospect, the hang up on thid one is additional Reds prospects. Reds fans will want to hang Jockerty for this one if it goes through.

 

(Wonder if Phillips likes the AL?)

 

In return for what? No way the trade Phillips. I would be BEYOND shocked. If this happens I will believe you are Walt.

I can't imagine them trading Phillips either. The return would have to be HUGE.

King Felix come on over.

King Felix come on over.

 

Cahill/Gonzalez ?

^If they did a package that would get them League and Felix, I'd be very much okay with getting rid of BP. :lol:

Nationals have acquired Gio Gonzalez for A.J. Cole, Derek Norris, Brad Peacock, and Tom Milone.

Nationals have acquired Gio Gonzalez for A.J. Cole, Derek Norris, Brad Peacock, and Tom Milone.

 

I don't know much about those guys but I assume they are top prospects?

I don't know much about those guys but I assume they are top prospects?

 

Yep.

Edited by UKMustangFan

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.