Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Offseason News.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Marlins make offer to Jose Reyes, both sides to meet later this week.

 

Very interesting move. Speculation is that Hanley would be the one to move positions, with 3B being the most likely destination. I'm a little skeptical given Reyes' injury history and the amount of our payroll not being finalized yet. But I love that we are in the mix for big names, FINALLY. But, if the offer isn't too over-the-top (and not 25% of the payroll) I'm all on board as this would seemingly fill a glaring hole at 3B and lessen Hanley's defensive inefficiencies.

Marlins make offer to Jose Reyes, both sides to meet later this week.

 

Very interesting move. Speculation is that Hanley would be the one to move positions, with 3B being the most likely destination. I'm a little skeptical given Reyes' injury history and the amount of our payroll not being finalized yet. But I love that we are in the mix for big names, FINALLY. But, if the offer isn't too over-the-top (and not 25% of the payroll) I'm all on board as this would seemingly fill a glaring hole at 3B and lessen Hanley's defensive inefficiencies.

 

Should this happen we will never see Reyes play again.

  • Author
Should this happen we will never see Reyes play again.
Marlins open on national TV this year...
  • Author
Melky Cabrera traded to SF for Jonathon Sanchez...
Any clue on Sanchez's contract status?

 

This should clear a spot for the Royals big time CF prospect to get a shot. They must think he is ready.

Yu Darvish- if you are an MLB team, would you go after this guy? His posting fee will be high; it make take $75-$80 million total to get him for the next 4-5 years.

Any clue on Sanchez's contract status?

 

This should clear a spot for the Royals big time CF prospect to get a shot. They must think he is ready.

 

Arbitration 3 in 2012.

  • Author
Yu Darvish- if you are an MLB team, would you go after this guy? His posting fee will be high; it make take $75-$80 million total to get him for the next 4-5 years.
If I'm a team like the Yankees I do. I think the ceiling is quite high with Darvish and the Yankees can afford to miss. He doesn't come off as another Dice-K to me.

^ Why did they build a stadium that only holds 37K?

  • Author
^ Why did they build a stadium that only holds 37K?
Not as hard to sell out.

^ They obviously don't think they can fill much more even if they had a competitive team.

  • Author
^ They obviously don't think they can fill much more even if they had a competitive team.
Nope. I think the 37K is a good number.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.