Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carson Palmer Watch

Featured Replies

People that have an opinion on a players performance that didn't see one play are funny.

 

Because you sat without and watched us not watch the Tebow-Palmer Battle of the decade?

  • Replies 214
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom Brady

Mark Sanchez

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Joe Flacco

Ben Rothlisberger

Andy Dalton

Matt Hasselbeck

Matt Schaub

Philip Rivers

Matt Cassell

Mike Vick

Eli Manning

Tony Romo

Jay Cutler

Matt Stafford

Aaron Rodgers

Matt Ryan

Josh Freeman

Drew Brees

Cam Newton

Sam Bradford

Alex Smith

Kevin Kolb

 

 

That's the list of starting QBs I'd take over Palmer....Washed up.

^

 

You left out Tavaris Jackson. I'd take him too.

Agreed. I'm not a big Tebow guy either but any QB can win a game when their team runs for 300 yards.

 

True. I did say I am illogical when it comes to Tebow. He will have to make the Super Bowl to get any kind of credit from me and I am certain I can find a way to not give him credit for that also.

 

When Tebow's team wins, I get upset. ESPN will spend all week long talking about Tebow and how the Broncos are 2-1 with him now when they should be talking about how Andy Dalton is quietly locked in as the Rookie of the Year in the AFC. That kid is nice. I really like him.

Like I said they're out in full force.

 

Hardly... There were like 4 posts about this game. 2 weeks ago there were 60. Carson is what he is and that's an average QB. I couldn't care less about what he does anymore. It was fun to talk about right after it happened but I'm done with him. Who Dey! :D

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its probably a duck.

 

Tom Brady

Mark Sanchez

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Joe Flacco

Ben Rothlisberger

Andy Dalton

Matt Hasselbeck

Matt Schaub

Philip Rivers

Matt Cassell

Mike Vick

Eli Manning

Tony Romo

Jay Cutler

Matt Stafford

Aaron Rodgers

Matt Ryan

Josh Freeman

Drew Brees

Cam Newton

Sam Bradford

Alex Smith

Kevin Kolb

 

 

That's the list of starting QBs I'd take over Palmer....Washed up.

 

Wow you all are funny. The guy been sitting on his counch since January, been with the new team for three weeks and you expect him to do great. And since he didn't that means you all are right? As they like to say on that one part on ESPN: COME ON MAN!

 

He had three touchdowns and three interceptions. So definitely not good, but not horrible either. Don't forget it's not like he got a preseason either. If people remember even the great Peyton Manning looked average three years ago for the first four or five games afer he didn't play at all in the preseason. It is week 9 now. If he is still being just average and throwing a lot of picks by week 13 then your all's argument would be a fair argument.

I think it's funny that after Palmer 'hopped off of the couch' he still looks like the Palmer we all know and love. He looks like the same average qb that I thought he was.

I think it's funny that after Palmer 'hopped off of the couch' he still looks like the Palmer we all know and love. He looks like the same average qb that I thought he was.

 

Yep he hopped of the couch and already doing that. So one will have to think that with a few more weeks with his teammates, and a few more games getting use to NFL action again would lead to him doing better than that. From highlights today he looked really good, and really bad. Now if he is still doing the really bad three weeks from now, then you all would have a fair argument.

:thumb:

Hardly... There were like 4 posts about this game. 2 weeks ago there were 60. Carson is what he is and that's an average QB. I couldn't care less about what he does anymore. It was fun to talk about right after it happened but I'm done with him. Who Dey! :D
Wow you all are funny. The guy been sitting on his counch since January, been with the new team for three weeks and you expect him to do great. And since he didn't that means you all are right? As they like to say on that one part on ESPN: COME ON MAN!

 

He had three touchdowns and three interceptions. So definitely not good, but not horrible either. Don't forget it's not like he got a preseason either. If people remember even the great Peyton Manning looked average three years ago for the first four or five games afer he didn't play at all in the preseason. It is week 9 now. If he is still being just average and throwing a lot of picks by week 13 then your all's argument would be a fair argument.

 

:lol:

 

Were you not the one who said after the bye week was when people could start judging his play? He looked like garbage. I can't think of a single NFL team that would be happy with their QB throwing 3 picks in a game, not one. He is washed up and wouldn't start for the majority of teams in this league.

  • Author

I watched the entire game. It is what it is. Oakland was in a great spot for a playoff run a couple of weeks ago. Now not so great. Another interesting tid bit that came out, was the best offer the Bengals had for Palmer was a 3rd round selection. Oakland got hosed on the deal. Hue Jackson will take immense heat if Palmer doesn't play better, and win some games. As for his play yesterday? I think inconsistent at best is where he is. I guess that can be expected for a short period, but 6 picks in a game and a half is kind of hard to ignore.

:lol:

 

Were you not the one who said after the bye week was when people could start judging his play? He looked like garbage. I can't think of a single NFL team that would be happy with their QB throwing 3 picks in a game, not one. He is washed up and wouldn't start for the majority of teams in this league.

 

Wrong on both counts, although the second statement is probably close.

He is who we thought he was. Overrated interception machine.

 

 

LOL

I watched the entire game. It is what it is. Oakland was in a great spot for a playoff run a couple of weeks ago. Now not so great. Another interesting tid bit that came out, was the best offer the Bengals had for Palmer was a 3rd round selection. Oakland got hosed on the deal. Hue Jackson will take immense heat if Palmer doesn't play better, and win some games. As for his play yesterday? I think inconsistent at best is where he is. I guess that can be expected for a short period, but 6 picks in a game and a half is kind of hard to ignore.

 

That is an interesting tid bit because others have said Seattle offered more than that.

 

As far as the game the three picks are obviously a concern. I don't know why it's not expected now though. Drew Brees leads the league by a good margin for most picks the last two years and nobody is saying he isn't good.

That is an interesting tid bit because others have said Seattle offered more than that.

 

As far as the game the three picks are obviously a concern. I don't know why it's not expected now though. Drew Brees leads the league by a good margin for most picks the last two years and nobody is saying he isn't good.

 

1) He isn't making that "tid bit" up, it was all over ESPN yesterday morning.

 

2) That's because Brees wins at a very high percentage despite those picks, whereas Palmer loses at a high percentage.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.