November 11, 201114 yr Why are we still consumed with what Palmer does? I wish him well in general, but my main concern with him now is how it affects the Bengals draft position in the next 2 drafts.
November 11, 201114 yr Why are we still consumed with what Palmer does? I wish him well in general, but my main concern with him now is how it affects the Bengals draft position in the next 2 drafts. Some of us hate him. Some of his like him. Perfect setup for a thread.
November 11, 201114 yr Some of us hate him. Some of his like him. Perfect setup for a thread. Fair enough, if the thread said "Lebron James, Kobe Bryant or Billy Packer" then I would be a frequent poster as well :laugh:
November 11, 201114 yr Author Some of us hate him. Some of his like him. Perfect setup for a thread. Thank you:D
November 11, 201114 yr 300 yards on 20 attempts after 3 weeks in a helmet on a new team and we're still saying he can't play. Hue Jackson has his man. My thoughts exactly!
November 14, 201114 yr He's looked like an average QB. Or in other words, much better than your obsession. :lol: Fitzy with another monster game, oh wait...
November 18, 201114 yr Anyone who ranks Sanchez, Fitzpatrick, Bradford or Kolb in fron of CP pretty much needs to rethink their list. Sanchez is terrible. I can't believe they've made two AFC title games with him at the helm.
November 18, 201114 yr Anyone who ranks Sanchez, Fitzpatrick, Bradford or Kolb in fron of CP pretty much needs to rethink their list. Sanchez is terrible. I can't believe they've made two AFC title games with him at the helm. I haven't seen Bradford so I can't say but the others I will completely agree with.
November 20, 201114 yr ^ Everyone else is over it. You need to move on. He has looked good last few games.
November 20, 201114 yr ^ Everyone else is over it. You need to move on. He has looked good last few games. Stay out of it then. Just two weeks ago he was an old washed up has been. Maybe the people saying that aren't saying anything because they were dead wrong. Maybe.
November 20, 201114 yr Everyone but you is staying out of it. :lol: Like most people have said he is/was an average nfl QB and he still is.
November 20, 201114 yr Everyone but you is staying out of it. :lol: Like most people have said he is/was an average nfl QB and he still is. Funny there were at least 6 people in it last week and 20 people when he played bad. You don't have to jump in if you don't want. I'm only looking for one missing person. About to put out an APB for him and that list of nobodies he said were better than him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.