Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carson Palmer Watch

Featured Replies

^Agreed. I've even said from the start that this was a great trade for Oakland. It's sucked for them that Run DMC has been out pretty much Carson's entire time there. They can make the playoffs if they rely on the run game, I'm not so certain they can/will if they have to rely on Palmer's arm.

  • Replies 214
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^Agreed. I've even said from the start that this was a great trade for Oakland. It's sucked for them that Run DMC has been out pretty much Carson's entire time there. They can make the playoffs if they rely on the run game, I'm not so certain they can/will if they have to rely on Palmer's arm.

 

When he gets back that will open it for CP for sure and it will bump his stats because some of the screens for Bush would be bigger gainers for McFadden. Hopefully Bush wants to come closer to home in the offseason. Would love to have him in stripes next year.

^I was actually telling a couple of my buddies the same thing about Bush last week. He's a free agent I believe, and the Bengals will be in need of an upgrade at RB.

Bush has been one of the better draft selections I made this year. I knew DMC would not stay healthy. Bush is a load when he gets going.

Did not see any of the game. It certainly appears the Palmer played pretty well. Hard to believe he had a rushing TD

 

Back to back QB sneaks.

Actually, I got on here last game he played and said he played well then too. You must not comprehend well.

 

Like I said, get over it. Move on. I hadn't even thought twice about Oakland or Palmer until I got a tweet about your creepy obsession.

 

Or coarse people are going to call you out on this when he did well. When it seemed like you were one of the first ones to say things when he played poorly the first two games. Not to mention you acted like that backed up your claim that he sucked. I said after those games it would only be fair to judge him after he been in the system for more than 3 weeks, and now look. He has gotten better basically every week. So you had to know you would get called out, after the things you had to say when he looked bad the first week he joined the team and then his 1st full game as the starter. So no reason to be saying that he shouldn't say anything to you about it, when you had no problem saying things about it when he played poorly. If your going to dish it out, then at least be ready to take it too.

 

As for Palmer he has played well the last two weeks. However I admit that doesn't prove I was right either, it is something that he has to keep doing.:thumb:

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its probably a duck.

 

The duck might be a goose.

 

301 yards, no TD's and 1 pick. Most important stat for him and his team though is the win. I think that's 3 in a row. They have to get better once they get in scoring range, but I think Hue Jackson will take what he's gotten so far from CP. All of this has come with their by far best offensive player and biggest weapon not playing because of injury.

This.

 

 

I don't respect any QBs who lose to Tebow. Carson is a bum.

 

A lot of QB's are losing to Tebow. Maybe CP isn't quite the bum all the bashers labeled him as...

  • Author

The reverend is in, and handing out communion this Sunday.

The reverend is in, and handing out communion this Sunday.

 

I haven't seen any of the game. Looks bad for CP. Figured someone would jump in after taking a month off.

  • Author
I haven't seen any of the game. Looks bad for CP. Figured someone would jump in after taking a month off.

 

11/21 was not a month ago...

  • Author

I don't care if its a round better pick two years from now. I'm not rooting for Palmer. EVER!

I don't care if its a round better pick two years from now. I'm not rooting for Palmer. EVER!

 

:lol: I understand.

  • Author
:lol: I understand.

 

Besides, the Bengals could be going against Oakland for the last WC spot

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.