Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carson Palmer Watch

Featured Replies

Boller with 2 picks in 1st quarter. KC leading Oakland 14-0. McFadden went to locker room. Raiders can take 1st place in their division with win. Will Palmer play?

  • Replies 214
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like he's their best option right now.

But does he know their system well enough right now?

But does he know their system well enough right now?

 

I've been a big supporter of his. Boller is so bad that CP doesnt need to know 1 play to be the better option. I'll lose some respect if the coaches ask him to go and he declines.

KC lead 21-0... Lets see if Carson has some magic in that arm for the comeback.

After Boller's performance...I guess it's clear why the Raiders would think it was worth doing what it takes to get another QB. For somebody that's been in the system for a couple of years, and actually had at least some sort of reps with his teammates, he looked absolutely awful.

1/5 18 yards Palmer is awesome! Not!

  • Author

Tough spot to come in to. I'll hold any judgement until after their bye week

I hate when idiots WRs act like that. Dude you know your down 21 right?

Tough spot to come in to. I'll hold any judgement until after their bye week

 

Yeah, can't really put much weight into anything done today. I would be a little concerned about arm strength. He stepped into that throw down field and still under threw it.

  • Author
I hate when idiots WRs act like that. Dude you know your down 21 right?

 

It's funny. Do you remember the Bud Lite commercials that featured a stereotype WR named Leon. Hilarious

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.